Ordinance Drops Displaying Wrong Items?

So, this is just something I’ve noticed myself and haven’t seen on the forums…has anyone else been having that bug/issue? The match I was just in ended and I had pressed the button for a SAW and got when it came down, the displayed item was a Sniper Rifle, but the actual weapon was my saw.

Anyone else?

actually yes, the broken system is broken within itself, not surprising, sniper turns into a br, rockets turning to railguns, i’ve seen it.

I seem to often get Plasma Grenades that are placed on the map labeled as Spartan Lasers.

I’m starting to feel like I’m playing a beta. And I’m not complaining. I love this game so far, and I’m having a blast.

> I seem to often get Plasma Grenades that are placed on the map labeled as Spartan Lasers.

I’ve seen that a couple times. Most often for me is the Saw looking like a sniper

It happens all the time, especially on Adrift, the game starts and all I see is Spartan lasers all over the map. Let’s not even talk about the ordinance drop with nothing pointing to it so you don’t know where it landed.

I have been seeing that a lot recently. Spartan Laser ordinance icons on the HUD and when I go to pick it up, it’s a different weapon. Hopefully the first TU comes out quickly. There are a lot of minor issues that grow bigger with time. “Straw that broke the camels back”
I don’t see very many big issues other than lag but the tiny things need to be patched fast. Gamers are very impatient in general which is pretty obvious. I would like to see a TU by the first week of December. TU will definitely be here for the first DLC pack. I just wish it would come sooner than later.

I wish 343i would communicate, I read nothing from them, where do they tell us what will be improved? Do they even read this forum? I’d understand if they didn’t though, so many users make -Yoink- threads, the forum’s flooded with those and useful threads are “drown in a sea of crappy ones”.

Happens to me every second game. :confused:

Sometimes all the initial drops are SpLasers, but turns out it’s just a Pulse Grenade then I get sad that the game hates me and tricked me. :’(

My friend went for an Incineration Cannon and got a light rifle.

> Let’s not even talk about the ordinance drop with nothing pointing to it so you don’t know where it landed.

This. I don’t have many problems with H4 but this is really frustrating, especially if it decides to land somewhere obscure.
I’ve noticed that these glitched ordinance tags are for the Spartan Laser more often than not, I’d be interested to know why it’s that weapon in particular…anyway this happens mostly on Haven for me.

I remember one time in Dominion on Vortex, the game kept displaying the Suppressor as the Incinerator Cannon, and sometimes, there would be dropped weapons that wouldn’t have icons at all.

> > Let’s not even talk about the ordinance drop with nothing pointing to it so you don’t know where it landed.
>
> This. I don’t have many problems with H4 but this is really frustrating, especially if it decides to land somewhere obscure.
> I’ve noticed that these glitched ordinance tags are for the Spartan Laser more often than not, I’d be interested to know why it’s that weapon in particular…anyway this happens mostly on Haven for me.

If you go into Forge and lay down an Ordnance Drop spawn, the default weapon for that drop will always be the Spartan Laser. So perhaps when the game encounters an error, it just chooses the default option to display?

I noticed that too. If I see a SAW ordnance, for example, I’ll run to it and only get plasma grenades.
Things like this are why Halo 4 desperately needed a beta. So many features are glitched it’s unbelievable.

> I noticed that too. If I see a SAW ordnance, for example, I’ll run to it and only get plasma grenades.
> Things like this are why Halo 4 desperately needed a beta. So many features are glitched it’s unbelievable.

This IS the beta. Although, to be fair to Halo 4, Halo: Reach needed a TU as well to make it enjoyable.

I’ve seen it. It’s especially frustrating when you see a Dominion resupply labeled as all Splazers.

> I wish 343i would communicate, I read nothing from them, where do they tell us what will be improved? Do they even read this forum? I’d understand if they didn’t though, so many users make Yoink! threads, the forum’s flooded with those and useful threads are “drown in a sea of crappy ones”.

I’m inclined to agree with you about the lack of communication between 343i and their community. To ME it all seems one way. I was waaay excited to have an actual communication experience between two parties. But now, I feel like a girl (I’m a dude) who slept with a guy (343i) and the dude splits after he gets what he wants (Us buying Halo 4). And yes, I understand that it takes some time to work on the issues that we pump out to them, but it seems like they’re not even acknowledging us.

> > I noticed that too. If I see a SAW ordnance, for example, I’ll run to it and only get plasma grenades.
> > Things like this are why Halo 4 desperately needed a beta. So many features are glitched it’s unbelievable.
>
> This IS the beta. Although, to be fair to Halo 4, Halo: Reach needed a TU as well to make it enjoyable.

I agree, though they didn’t have a public beta, THIS must be them making up for that. Because I’ve never heard of such a huge population drop after a launch. People bought the game because they thought it was a fully finished product (Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE this game…I’m having a blast). I Really and honestly think they with Halo 5 they should have the public beta before the release.

But back to the issue at hang. Do we have any idea what might be causing this glitch?

So its not fixed yet? I recently got screwed over because of this glitch, I thought it was a scattershot but it turns out to be a light rifle…