Option to turn off Slayer instant respawn plz

Would very much appreciate a custom game option to turn off instant respawn in Slayer. Please and thank you.

You should have included both options on the poll such as a disagreement side to avoid it being bias

> You should have included both options on the poll such as a disagreement side to avoid it being bias

This.

Also: OP, are you meaning in matchmaking or customs. I don’t have the game yet so I do not know all the custom settings.

This is just another example of how Custom games have been gutted. :frowning:

this poll is bias, I like instant respawn

Not sure if i dislike instant respawn yet, but there was definately nothing wrong with waiting to respawn. And how the hell is there not even the option in custom games, it supposed to be CUSTOM.

> > You should have included both options on the poll such as a disagreement side to avoid it being bias
>
> This.
>
> Also: OP, are you meaning in matchmaking or customs. I don’t have the game yet so I do not know all the custom settings.

Just for customs I don’t care to force anything on anyone and I only put the one thing in the poll as to not start an argument about which is better just would like to at least have the option in at least custom games and wanted a number showing how many other people want the same.

Poll can’t be biased if the option he is asking for itself is an optional item.

Baka.

I hope that 343 put this option on the TU (I think that will come early january) Insta respawn ruin the MLG slayer type.

I like instant respawn but it’d be nice to have gametypes without it.