Option to turn of "fun" AI lines.

I am mostly a casual player and I did enjoy the fun AI voice lines after getting kills and in a few other cases.
However It would be nice if there was an option to turn off those lines and prioritize more useful lines. like being told what equipment I unknowingly picked up off the ground, If I’m low on ammo, and, most likely later on, objective information.
These useful voice lines are great, but I feel like they are not being prioritized enough. half the time I am not even told if I picked up an item.
other than an option to turn of the “fun” lines, it would also be nice to have deeper customization over voice line prioritization and frequency of lines like “you picked up _____.”
Personally, I would bump up equipment pick up lines to 100%. since half the time I don’t even know I have a grapple or drop shield.

I typically enjoy all of the fun lines. The first time I heard my AI go “MUAHAHAHAHAHA” after getting a rocket kill had my dying of laughter. But I do agree that the frequency of providing info for when you pick up an item needs to be 100% because I had the same issue where I did not realize that I had an equipment item.

I 100% agree with this. There was always a moment of “wait, when did I pick this up?” when I went for something like, say, the overshield. I’d be happy if there was a way to adjust how often your AI speaks. There could be an option for only speaking in terms of when you pick something up, or have everything be available to you.

Yeah I’d love an AI chatter slider.

Yeah the equipment and powerup pickups need to be communicated in a better way, I like the 100% AI voiceline suggestion. There have been a few situations where I picked up an overshield dropped by the enemy or grappleshot and didn’t even realize it at first.

> 2533274814456045;2:
> I typically enjoy all of the fun lines. The first time I heard my AI go “MUAHAHAHAHAHA” after getting a rocket kill had my dying of laughter. But I do agree that the frequency of providing info for when you pick up an item needs to be 100% because I had the same issue where I did not realize that I had an equipment item.

I also greatly enjoy the fun lines, but whenever I kill an enemy it is usually the fun line that plays, instead of the line telling me that I picked up that enemy’s drop shield.
The voice lines never interrupt themselves. so whenever a fun line plays, until it finishes, no other lines will play.

I feel like the AI is funny the first 5 games, then I just wished it was not there.

It’s bringing nothing to the game, and between announcer, spartan and AI, there is to much chatter while in game. Now, if all the info were useful, it would be ok, but most of what they say isn’t. I hope there is a “Disciplined” AI that just talk about useful combat stuff.

If the AI seems to joke too much, just try the other AI’s, the cowboy one seems very serious.

I found the Airline Attendant Orb to be the least grating AI. I would prefer an option to turn a lot of what the AI says off. I don’t find it quirky or funny it’s just cringe imo.

I will lose my mind if I have to hear “plasma grenades picked up” and “[witty comment on kill]” over and over again. I also have audio processing disorder which means if the ai wont shut up, I will have trouble concentrating on talking to my friends or the game itself. The announcer has the same tone the whole match and is more easily filtered out by my brain.

> 2533274878492087;1:
> I am mostly a casual player and I did enjoy the fun AI voice lines after getting kills and in a few other cases.
> However It would be nice if there was an option to turn off those lines and prioritize more useful lines. like being told what equipment I unknowingly picked up off the ground, If I’m low on ammo, and, most likely later on, objective information.
> These useful voice lines are great, but I feel like they are not being prioritized enough. half the time I am not even told if I picked up an item.
> other than an option to turn of the “fun” lines, it would also be nice to have deeper customization over voice line prioritization and frequency of lines like “you picked up _____.”
> Personally, I would bump up equipment pick up lines to 100%. since half the time I don’t even know I have a grapple or drop shield.

I didn’t get to play in the flight but in the next flight they should make it so that you can have custom AI voice lines for equipment pickup, low on ammo, etc.