Option to not join losing Warzone games?

Hate joining a Warzone game and I’m on the team getting exterminated/farmed/demolished by the other team. Just want to start a new match only. Today I joined a game and within 20 seconds it was over… that was my ultra rare boost gone out the window…

But then… Why would anyone choose to join a WarZone game?

Actually it that us true your boost will and would have refunded. I have had my boost refund when the game ends quickly after joining.

I have had my JIP boosts not “cashed”, not sure if that is the right word, but it doesn’t use the boost in JIP.

> 2533274803493024;2:
> But then… Why would anyone choose to join a WarZone game?

To join the winning team of course!

We should have an option to have JIP on or off really or at least if you have a boost on you will not jip.

> 2661949065475413;5:
> > 2533274803493024;2:
> > But then… Why would anyone choose to join a WarZone game?
>
>
> To join the winning team of course!

But the winning team is rarely the one with quitters

> 2533274803493024;7:
> > 2661949065475413;5:
> > > 2533274803493024;2:
> > > But then… Why would anyone choose to join a WarZone game?
> >
> >
> > To join the winning team of course!
>
>
> But the winning team is rarely the one with quitters

IDK, I hear a lot of people on here never quit a game ever and it’s always a disconnection or the servers.

kappa

There should be an option to only join winning games.

I think you should get extra req points for a JIP game. Let’s be honest most of the time a JIP is going to be on the losing side, so it’s only fair for you to get more points for joining a game that is likely to be a loss

Today I used a legendary boost and BOOM! My team was losing 100-900

If there was an option to not join a game in progress, nobody would ever join an in progress game again. Leaving the team (that just had people quit out on them) to suffer even more. Think about those people, they’re already getting the raw end of the deal by having their teammates leave them at a disadvantage.

Would be nice to have a ‘Fresh Lobby’ mode where the match doesn’t start until enough people are in it.

But I fear that would split the player base and muck it all up even more.

Hmm yeah I can see the reasons to join a match in progress to compensate for the quitters. It’s just annoying cos more often than not you will always join a losing team

> 2533274886868240;11:
> Today I used a legendary boost and BOOM! My team was losing 100-900

You think that’s salty? I used a victory boost and game after game I was put on the losing team…