Option to disable Kill cam

Does anyone think there should be an option to turn off the kill cam in the final game? I mean, i understand to have it in other FPS like CoD or Battlefield because players usually hide in corners or far away from your location, but in Halo, 90% of the times you die you know the location of the enemy because he is right in front of you or a couple of feet away.
It kinda breaks the pacing of the game for me and i just think it’s a useless mechanic that needs to be removed. What do you guys think?

I would love for it to be removed entirely at least in matchmaking but there definitely should be an option to disable it for yourself. it ruins the pacing for me too and make t-bagging pointless

> 2533274895450298;2:
> I would love for it to be removed entirely at least in matchmaking but there definitely should be an option to disable it for yourself. it ruins the pacing for me too and make t-bagging pointless

I hate kill-cams but I also find tea-bagging to be infantile. My least favorite thing about competitive shooters. I show i’m better than them by killing them, not by toggling crouch on their corpse.

Just disable it for those who don’t want it. I don’t want it, many don’t, few might want it. Give us an option to disable kill cam, 343 industries.

Don’t like the kill cam. Just want to get on and play not wait to see how I died. So fustrating

Does 343 actually read the beta feedback on this forum?

Good news! You can disable kill cams in the beta! It’s the new feature called the X button!

In all seriousness though, if it is to stay they need to lengthen the cams so they don’t last 0.2 sec. Right now they are pointless.

> 2533274836066007;7:
> Good news! You can disable kill cams in the beta! It’s the new feature called the X button!
>
> In all seriousness though, if it is to stay they need to lengthen the cams so they don’t last 0.2 sec. Right now they are pointless.

But that’s exactly part of the problem i have with the kill cams! Those black screens you get when skipping the kill cam are completely annoying, they ruin the pacing and flow of the game and you can’t see what happened to the enemy or teammates around you.

They should give us the option to turn it off, as well as the death music.

#killthecam uwu

Remove it entirely. It isn’t necessary and it pisses me off when the kill cam shows a sniper shoot 5 feet to my right yet kill me.

>Get rid of kill cams

>Put friendly fire on

>More powerful shields

>Fix hit boxes

>Sniper zoom in and out is way too slow

>Assault rifle is tad too precise

Just get rid of killcams. They didn’t have it working right in H4 and it wasn’t working right within the beta. Most of the population doesn’t want or doesn’t care about it. Nobody is really saying “Yes I really want it!!” Just get rid of it.

[deleted]

Yeah get kid of or at least option to turn off! Friendly fire on would also be great. These are my two biggest hates, with those changed it would be a brilliant halo game