Option for lowered crosshair

I really hope Halo Infinite has an option to have a lowered crosshair in the game. Halo CE as well as Halo 5 both had the crosshair in the very middle of the screen and I didn’t mind it in Halo CE but for whatever reason, I just hated it in Halo 5. And of all the gameplay and pictures we’ve seen of Infinite so far, the crosshair is in the middle of the screen. Now they let you change it in MCC so I don’t see why they wouldn’t in Infinite but still thought I would put this out there. Not sure if anyone else feels the same way as me on this one.

I think it was only in MCC because the game’s themselves originally had the crosshairs lowered, 343 just added an option to have them centered.

Would be nice to give the option to choose either or though, I do know that lowered is great for Campaign to take in the view of the environment better.

1 Like

> 2535436188730137;2:
> I think it was only in MCC because the game’s themselves originally had the crosshairs lowered, 343 just added an option to have them centered.
>
> Would be nice to give the option to choose either or though, I do know that lowered is great for Campaign to take in the view of the environment better.

Yeah that’s what I think too, I’m totally with that. And I feel like a lot of PC players seem to prefer having the crosshair centered. Totally anecdotal but all of my friends who play on PC use the centered crosshair since that’s what they’re used to. But really hope that Infinite gives us the option to have it lowered too. I don’t think that it would a hard implementation or anything either.