Option for Fall Damage confirmed !

did anyone else notice that there is now a option for fall damage which can be seen in the recent video showing the new forge map called Impact

it’s at 7.55

Now here is the real question: is it on by default or not?

Not really enthusiastic for this, but is an extra option, thanks

Im suprised it wasnt an option before o_O So does this mean i can turn it too instakill me if i jump?

Yay! I can turn the accursed thing off! :smiley:

See everybody, this is what we call compromise. We all now have the option to turn it on or off, and maybe even to determine the height for fall damage or the damage(that should have been available since Halo 3).

If people were more open-minded enough to allow these options to exist then we wouldn’t always be having arguments and we will all be opened to other players who might not play the game because they’re being forced to play it the way someone else wants to.

Now to get health put back in as an option.

> See everybody, this is what we call compromise. We all now have the option to turn it on or off, and maybe even to determine the height for fall damage or the damage(that should have been available since Halo 3).
>
> If people were more open-minded enough to allow these options to exist then we wouldn’t always be having arguments and we will all be opened to other players who might not play the game because they’re being forced to play it the way someone else wants to.
>
> <mark>Now to get health put back in as an option</mark>.

This is Halo 4. You do realize Halo CE had a health system, Reach had it only because it came before Halo CE. Halo 2 nor Halo 3 had any kind of health system!!

> > See everybody, this is what we call compromise. We all now have the option to turn it on or off, and maybe even to determine the height for fall damage or the damage(that should have been available since Halo 3).
> >
> > If people were more open-minded enough to allow these options to exist then we wouldn’t always be having arguments and we will all be opened to other players who might not play the game because they’re being forced to play it the way someone else wants to.
> >
> > <mark>Now to get health put back in as an option</mark>.
>
> This is Halo 4. You do realize Halo CE had a health system, Reach had it only because it came before Halo CE. Halo 2 nor Halo 3 had any kind of health system!!

You’re doing exactly what I said was a problem in my post.

If anything having health options can add to the game. You can have options for how much health you have, the length it can recharge to and how quickly it can recharge.

So people who want a Halo2/3 gametype and think health isn’t important will go into the options for health and put, “health: 25%, recovery: full, rate: 3 seconds”. People who think health is an important part of their gametype can change it to, “health: 125%, recovery: 25%, rate 7 seconds”.

I posted this 9 hours ago, and not one person cared. :confused:

Nice to see the option though. :slight_smile:
Now, a good question is if it’s 100% by Default.

Me personally, I’d have it at 10%, maybe 20%.