Opting out of Warzone Req cards ?

Is there a way to opt out of the obscene amount of Req cards offered for Warzone ? Am I the only one that sells of all the cars and sells them as soon as I get them ? …only because it took (20 minutes) to sell of everything I had. Pretty presumptuous to assume everyone wants to play Warzone and penalize us for not playing the game. Am I alone ?

wtf are you talking about

I play Slayer, mainly. When you purchase a Req pack, most all of it it is for Warzone in which you have to manually sell off each card for Warzone.

> 2535467159460401;3:
> I play Slayer, mainly. When you purchase a Req pack, most all of it it is for Warzone in which you have to manually sell off each card for Warzone.

Well, you have a problem that a lot of people have. Fact is, though, is 343 pretty much based the REQ system around Warzone. You can’t do anything about it, sorry.

> 2535467159460401;1:
> Is there a way to opt out of the obscene amount of Req cards offered for Warzone ? Am I the only one that sells of all the cars and sells them as soon as I get them ? …only because it took (20 minutes) to sell of everything I had. Pretty presumptuous to assume everyone wants to play Warzone and penalize us for not playing the game. Am I alone ?

I honestly can’t believe it people will literally complain about anything. . Don’t want the cards, don’t open them.

they do need to have separate “Customization” packs that only contain customization options and remove the customization options from the existing warzone packs.

i mostly play warzone but i can honestly understand how stupid it must feel to get all that crap you will not use if you don’t play warzone.

> 2732317809657592;6:
> they do need to have separate “Customization” packs that only contain customization options and remove the customization options from the existing warzone packs.
>
> i mostly play warzone but i can honestly understand how stupid it must feel to get all that crap you will not use if you don’t play warzone.

Totally agree. I will never play Warzone again. The fact that you have to sell of each individual pack to get your currency is ridiculous. Arena players only need in game and armor/helmet cards. Its a simple fix.