Optic gaming weapon skin gone?

Question for anyone who has the answer… if you follow the halo championships then you would know that “tox” is “optic gaming” so my question to you is can you even get the optic gaming weapon skins anymore? I went to buy it and it’s nowhere to be found and I was wondering if this was the case? If by chance you know where to get it still please add a link, or if you know the answer to my question please fill me in.

Thank, DeRocK.

The pack is still in the Microsoft Store. Mind you, this is the Canadian version of the site, so you’ll have to change the region if you don’t live in Canada like me.

Optic isn’t in Halo anymore so that’s why they wouldn’t sell it. Personally, I wouldn’t give any money to Corporate Optic after the way they treated their Halo team.

> 2535429593088083;2:
> The pack is still in the Microsoft Store. Mind you, this is the Canadian version of the site, so you’ll have to change the region if you don’t live in Canada like me.

Do you have a link? I’ve looked in the Microsoft store and didn’t see it.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.</mark>
Alguien de aqui sabe si TOX GAMING TENDRA NUEVOS SKINS?

> 2535414428088613;5:
> **This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.**Alguien de aqui sabe si TOX GAMING TENDRA NUEVOS SKINS?

Google translated:

Someone here knows if TOX GAMING WILL HAVE NEW SKINS

I also have this same question.