Opted in for pc got Xbox invite.

I opted in for pc flight and I have my little green check mark. But I received Xbox flight … any ideas how I can change to a pc flight?

Pc: 5600x, RTX2060

Am I just stuck with an Xbox flight?

This -Yoink- happened to me again! There is clearly nothing wrong with my steam set up because i get keys for MCC steam flights. I dont know why they always send me the xbox invites and all my friends get both.

they say its because your pc doesnt meet the min requirements but the same thing happened to me and i have literally the same if not better than the recommended specs. on twitter i was seeing people with 3080ti’s having the same issue. but theyre just gonna claim that our PCs are -Yoink- even though this happened to a bunch of people. I have an original xbox and havent touched it in years so im definitely not playing on that.

I got the same, I was invited for pc last flight, now its xbox, I’m not even opted into Xbox and my friend who’s pc is way worse then mine, did get a PC invite. So fun.

So those of us that have the proper pc reqs, but got Xbox invite are just screwed?

Same here. Super disappointed. I only have an OG Xbox One. No way I’ll be able to play on that. >.<

Is there any way to swap an Xbox invite key for a PC one?

> 2533274807763326;6:
> So those of us that have the proper pc reqs, but got Xbox invite are just screwed?

pretty much. maybe we will get in next weekend but who knows

> 2533274906439831;7:
> Same here. Super disappointed. I only have an OG Xbox One. No way I’ll be able to play on that. >.<
>
> Is there any way to swap an Xbox invite key for a PC one?

as of right now i dont think so. i tried submitting a ticket and got an instant bot reply saying that they cant switch it…

> 2535408717431653;8:
> as of right now i dont think so. i tried submitting a ticket and got an instant bot reply saying that they cant switch it…

Damn, that’s a shame. It’s my own fault for not removing the Xbox option though. Hard lesson learned for next time. Thanks for submitting a ticket. I’ll do the same to try and raise a bit more awareness and maybe they’ll take pity, haha.

> 2533274906439831;7:
> Same here. Super disappointed. I only have an OG Xbox One. No way I’ll be able to play on that. >.<
>
> Is there any way to swap an Xbox invite key for a PC one?

Doesn’t seem so. I’ve sent a ticket to halowaypoint and they replied essentially playing I could only play on the platform I’ve been invited to.
Disappointing. I’ve got an XBOX one, but have not got it set up and don’t have Xbox live. Was really looking forward to play this game. Haven’t really got into Halo since Halo 3, but this one looks promising.

> 2533274906439831;9:
> > 2535408717431653;8:
> > as of right now i dont think so. i tried submitting a ticket and got an instant bot reply saying that they cant switch it…
>
> Damn, that’s a shame. It’s my own fault for not removing the Xbox option though. Hard lesson learned for next time. Thanks for submitting a ticket. I’ll do the same to try and raise a bit more awareness and maybe they’ll take pity, haha.

Yeah same lol there still could be hope because uny tweeted yesterday that they found a bunch of players that should have received invite and they sent them out but I still haven’t gotten one soooo hopefully next weekend lol https://twitter.com/Unyshek/status/1441581427619819521?t=u_9bScpaBX_YTmjiVU5Vyg&s=19

> 2533274803006350;10:
> > 2533274906439831;7:
> > Same here. Super disappointed. I only have an OG Xbox One. No way I’ll be able to play on that. >.<
> >
> > Is there any way to swap an Xbox invite key for a PC one?
>
> Doesn’t seem so. I’ve sent a ticket to halowaypoint and they replied essentially playing I could only play on the platform I’ve been invited to.
> Disappointing. I’ve got an XBOX one, but have not got it set up and don’t have Xbox live. Was really looking forward to play this game. Haven’t really got into Halo since Halo 3, but this one looks promising.

Yeah that’s the same response that I got as well. I wish there was something when signing up that gave like a notice about this. I seen guy that was in previous flights pretty much being a -Yoink- head and saying “well it’s been like this with every flight and they’ve made statements about it in the past so it’s your fault if this happened and you didn’t do research” like bruh I figured it would be like any normal beta not this weird -Yoink- lol