Opted in for both console and PC flighting

I just found that I was opted in for both console and PC flighting. I was wondering why I never received any codes etc in my email. I think I’ve been entered into the console flight unintentionally, I haven’t plugged in my console in years and I set up the console flighting ages ago for MCC.

Is there anything I can do about it? I just opted out but I assume I won’t be able to flight on PC anymore :confused:

Edit: I never got any message, notification, or text at the bottom of the Insider page about the Tech Preview.

im flighted for both i dont think that its based off of what system you use. its just alpha stuff and not everyone is invited unfortunately :frowning:

> 2533274828411183;2:
> im flighted for both i dont think that its based off of what system you use. its just alpha stuff and not everyone is invited unfortunately :frowning:

I mean I did get both emails saying I’m invited and to check my messages on waypoint, but I didn’t get anything there.

> 2535406230533660;3:
> > 2533274828411183;2:
> > im flighted for both i dont think that its based off of what system you use. its just alpha stuff and not everyone is invited unfortunately :frowning:
>
> I mean I did get both emails saying I’m invited and to check my messages on waypoint, but I didn’t get anything there.

lucky i havent even gotten that lol