Opinions on the New Vehicle Additions to Maps

I was roaming the forums today and I heard that all sorts of vehicles have now been added to a lot more maps for game types like BTB. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to race over to my Xbox and check if this was indeed true as I’m currently on vacation.

Basically, I just would like to know what vehicles have been added where and your opinions on it.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

They took the only Scorpion in the game away. Guess I’m not getting THAT commendation.

wait…no scorpion? how are we supposed to get scorpion kills then?

> They took the only Scorpion in the game away. Guess I’m not getting THAT commendation.

This.

Anything else?

> They took the only Scorpion in the game away. Guess I’m not getting THAT commendation.

You’re also not getting the Vehicle Mastery commendation, as well as the armor set that goes along with it.

Exile: Scorpion has been replaced by Mantis, and Rockethogs have been added for both sides…gauss hog is gone
Gauss hogs have been added to Meltdown and Longbow, along with a Banshee…samething applies to Vortex.(Wraith removed)
Ragnorok has rocket hogs added to both sides.
Static weapon spawns

To the people who have voted down the addition of vehicles I have to ask:

Seriously?

Why the -Yoink- would you play BTB if you don’t like vehicles? I can’t wrap my head around it.

BTIS Vortex is the funnest I’ve ever had in BTIS. (All of my friends agree on this)

As for just BTB maps overall, amazing. Both infantry and definitely vehicle combat are really fun. Both the map updates and weapon tunings made BTIS really fun.

The only thing saddening is there is no Scorpion anywhere now (well, except for Dominion on Outcast).

I’m pretty sure 343 is going to be focusing on the smaller things like adding forge BTB maps and editing playlists like flood, since they finally finished the weapon tuning.

Don’t act like this, 343 is just looking to spice things up. BTB is actually fun now with all the vehicles.
I’m sure they’re going to add more scorpion friendly maps in BTB soon.

Big Team in Halo has always had a lot of vehicle combat. I’m glad there are some maps now that you can test your skill driving them. I still seem to get Settler and Complex all the time anyway.

Same goes for the Wraith that was on Vortex. I mean sure, there’s one on Outcast, but that’s a DLC map, and it’s not like we get to play on those very often.