I see that many are frustrated with the games faults and this new mode LSS.
But personally I have a lot of fun with this mode.
Last Spartan Standing is a good breath of fresh air for Halo to me.
I’ve played Halo since Combat Evolved and I have MCC for my nostalgia.
So I’m happy 343I are taking new routes for Halo, but are trying to make the new things Halo’ish.
After I have played some matches: here is what I think would make it better.
- They NEED to fix the desync issues and so on fast af.
- If you get higher and higher score you should be able to press a button to get a drop pod with different equipment items, depending on what level you are currently in. Random drop pods is kinda ruining the fun I think, especially when spartans are camping to get 5 lives in the end and farming good equipment.
I think the same system as pressing X to upgrade weapons should be the same system for ordinances of drop pods.
- You should get a hacking room, like the one we have in big team battle to get the games best weapons.
- The existing BTB maps should also be in this mode, not just the new map. And making the circle close in slightly faster. Not too much, but slightly.
- Increase the players in the match, not too much but a little bit more.
- In season 3, hopefully they add the same mode but with duos and squads.
- There should be a vehicle spawn in the start only one per match.
This is what comes to my mind of improvements. What are your thoughts on this?