Operation: Zenith - Welcome home!

Are you looking to join a clan? Are you unhappy with your current one? Do what a lot of our members have done and find a new home at Operation: Zenith!

If you:

• want to be a valued member of a team from day 1
  • want to be a part of an active community without having ‘mandatory’ meetings
  • want to be involved with a team that is active, growing and will hit the ground running when Halo 4 drops
  • have a mic
  • can stay active on our forums and XBoxLive / Halo
  • and are mature

Then we want YOU! Check us out, you’ll be happy you did!

NOTE: We have members from all over including in Australia and the UK. If you are in one of these areas, JOIN! You’ll be able to have teammates join you WHENEVER you are online!

-Phoenix

Funnest Clan ever! Glad to be a part of this team.

I forgot to mention in the original post…

We have a medal/award system that members can get based on activity in the group, teamwork on the game, winning contests and simple post count on Operation: Zenith.

We will be reworking some of these medals (formerly for Firefight) and use them for Spartan Ops and other things in Halo 4. Sound interesting? Join now and you could actually have a say in what these medals get awarded for!

I’m serious when I say new members are full, appreciated teammates from DAY 1!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

You really should get a positive K/D before asking people to join your clan.

Im down, i love halo, am really good at 3, pretty good at reach, am on everyday and a blast to talk too.

Zedekiah - Feel free to head over to Operation: Zenith, sign up and when your account gets activated, introduce yourself. The rest of the group will be happy to have ya!

Neofanjedi - Thanks for the troll-bump to the post. Stay classy, bro!

Hey there,
I just signed up, looks like a great clan and the website looks good and professional :slight_smile: hope i am up to the standards!

Like the man says its a fun group of people.players of all levels playing with people who wont rage quit. We are from uk,aus,can and the us so theres always some one online

> You really should get a positive K/D before asking people to join your clan.

Lol because positive K/D’s are the most important thing to have when starting/joining a clan. Don’t be so rude.

This clan is unique in the way that we don’t judge you based on your skill level, we all have fun together and work as a team together, making the experience more fun then listening to 12 year olds trash talk you over LIVE. We work together as a team, play as a team, and everyone gets a say in what’s happening. Like SWAT? make a swat night! Wanna touch up on a skill that needs work? ask another person in the clan who is good at it! Wanna earn medals for completing certain tasks? Possible! Best thing, we are going to be expanding this to Halo 4! Get Involved!

K/D has no real place in this Clan/Team. I have probably the the worse K/D in the team but I still get the same respect and treatment as the guy with the highest K/D. So what I’m trying to say is that this Clan is more like playing with a bunch of good friends that treat you like a person not some numbers in your Stats.

Operation: Zenith turns 9 months old in just a few days!

If you are looking for a team / clan, join up and see what you’ve been missing!

If u join this clan u will feel like u have a second family. :slight_smile:

Today marks 9 months since this group began. We’ve come a long way and seen a lot. Some of our current members will start getting their ‘9 month’ medal over the next few days.

Join today and find out why these guys (and gals) have stuck around so long!

> You really should get a positive K/D before asking people to join your clan.

-_- Get the F-ck out of here!

All k/d is positive if you look at your stats. I’ve been as low as 0.16 but thats still above 0 so must be positive. Anyway these guys in this clan are great. You don’t need to be good at the game just good at being able to talk to others and being able to laugh a lot.

I joined this clan a couple of weeks ago and it has been great to meet a lot of like minded halo fans, the people are great and it is very welcoming to come into this clan. I highly suggest anyone else joining up, there is always people on, even in Australia which is where I live. So come and join!

Looking for a clan who is moving to Halo 4? We are switching our site and medals over to Halo 4 right now. Join and help decide what medals go for what team challenges!

All right ya scrubby lil Maggots! If you want to join a clan that’s purpose built for halo, has a good balance of lore junkies, forgers, comp minded players, Customs lovers, trolls, and all around fun guys. Then this is the outfit for your scrubby lil -Yoinks!-. Get over to our forum, sign the -Yoink- up, sit down, grab a dew, and strap in for gut bursting laughter, razors edge hog drivers, and the best Friday nights you’ve ever had without lotion.

We are the best, hands down, anyone tells you otherwise and they probably eat -Yoink- and lick windows, end of story.

> All right ya scrubby lil Maggots! If you want to join a clan that’s purpose built for halo, has a good balance of lore junkies, forgers, comp minded players, Customs lovers, trolls, and all around fun guys. Then this is the outfit for your scrubby lil -Yoinks!-. Get over to our forum, sign the -Yoink!- up, sit down, grab a dew, and strap in for gut bursting laughter, razors edge hog drivers, and the best Friday nights you’ve ever had without lotion.
>
> We are the best, hands down, anyone tells you otherwise and they probably eat Yoink! and lick windows, end of story.

That -Yoink- was hilarious, so much so that I might just register and have a look see lol.