Open world environment?

Could it be possible? IE Halo 3: ODST where you walk around and trigger events. From what I’ve seen in the concept art the environments look absolutely gorgeous and I think it would be nice to be able to walk around and admire them, climp up a mountain and see everything in all it’s beauty without having to worry about missions.

<mark>Maybe have it optional to explore the environments from game levels but without AI in them once you beat the level?</mark>

…as in… Skyrim?
…as in… Halo 3: ODST?
…as in… Mario Kart 7?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Did it literally take you 5 seconds to make a useless post, that will kill all the useful posts?

You know, this would be really cool.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

> Did it literally take you 5 seconds to make a useless post, that will kill all the useful posts?

If you look on the main page, you’ll see that he’s competing with Mr ATCG for that particular achievement.

> > Did it literally take you 5 seconds to make a useless post, that will kill all the useful posts?
>
> If you look on the main page, you’ll see that he’s competing with Mr ATCG for that particular achievement.

Mr. ATCG is a wonderful, and contributing member of our forum. At least his posts are much better than mine and serve good purposes.

it doesnt fit to halo,it would slow down gameplay immense

> it doesnt fit to halo,it would slow down gameplay immense

Maybe have it optional to explore the environments from game levels but without AI in them once you beat the level?

I’d rather have actual separate, progressive levels with branching paths in them.

Here’s a general rule of thumb: if the first post in your thread contains less than five words, you’re probably not contributing to the community very much. And FYI, my BMI hovers right around 20.0, so any references to my supposedly rotund derrière are entirely unfounded.

I think it would be cool if they did something like ODST, not a full on open world though.

> Here’s a general rule of thumb: if the first post in your thread contains less than five words, you’re probably not contributing to the community very much. And FYI, my BMI hovers right around 20.0, so any references to my supposedly rotund derrière are entirely unfounded.

Here’s another rule of thumb, every post I’ve seen by you today has been telling others that they post too much.

I wouldn’t mind another ODST-style world, though preferably with a less confusing map…

Or even just open levels like 2nd one in H1, wherein you could choose which order to save the marines… didn’t really make a difference, but it was nice to be presented with the option.

> Here’s another rule of thumb, every post I’ve seen by you today has been telling others that they post too much.

Actually, it’s just the two of you.

> > Here’s another rule of thumb, every post I’ve seen by you today has been telling others that they post too much.
>
> Actually, it’s just the two of you.

Well, he joined January 3rd and only has 143 posts. Unless he made all those today, I’d say that’s fairly below average for an active member.

Don’t quite understand how he posts too much. On some forums I used to make over 200 posts a day.

> > > Here’s another rule of thumb, every post I’ve seen by you today has been telling others that they post too much.
> >
> > Actually, it’s just the two of you.
>
> Well, he joined January 3rd and only has 143 posts. Unless he made all those today, I’d say that’s fairly below average for an active member.
>
> Don’t quite understand how he posts too much. On some forums I used to make over 200 posts a day.

I actually had like 10 posts until today.

The attacks stop now.

> Don’t quite understand how he posts too much. On some forums I used to make over 200 posts a day.

I should have substituted the word “posts” for “threads”. My apologies.

Would be pretty nice to explore around a bit, at least to get the better understanding of the whole forerunner world and such.

It will probably be open like Halo ce was.