op weapons in beta...

plenty of unbalanced weapons but what is your guys feelings on which ones should be nerfed before final game…for me its the light rifle 2-3 shot kill.

> 2590910142776292;1:
> plenty of unbalanced weapons but what is your guys feelings on which ones should be nerfed before final game…for me its the light rifle 2-3 shot kill.

LightRifle’s a mid-power weapon now. Picks up with very little ammo and a max capacity of clip+24. Also, it’s three to the head or four to the chest. I was kinda ‘What the hell is this?’ at first too until I realized what it was. LightRifle didn’t know what it wanted to be when it grew up in H4. It’s grown up and knows what it is now. Me likey. Try it out sometime, it’s actually pretty fun. Needs an ever-so-small rate of fire decrease for its power, though.

As far as unbalanced/unfair? AR with SmartScope and SMG with spread reduction when zoomed. It can keep the scope but it really should be the only one (of what we’ve seen so far) of the automatics that has it. I have yet to see the Covenant’s automatic(s), the SAW or the Suppressor.

I’d say Hydra is a bit OP but… it’s a power weapon and I can’t use it for -Yoink- so I don’t know. I keep forgetting it’s not a regular rocket launcher and needs lock-on to be effective.