Op Vehicles, and bad teams!

Either they are old skool halo fans returning under the false promise of halo anew, or they are complete idiots, but I keep getting paired up in BTB with teams that disregard vehicles. In Halo 3 this was fine, but its really bad in 4 when they are so op.

I have been in situations where a my team has a commanding lead, only for it to foiled by the enemy team taking up both teams vehicles because my own team refused to use them. This is getting so frustrating

Lol OP vehicles.

Why are people saying the vehicles are OP when you can spawn with an anti-vehicle rifle (DMR), a Plasma Pistol and Stickies? It balances them out. The vehicles need that extra firepower in order to cope with the fact that you can spawn with anti-vehicle capabilities.

In fact, the light vehicles (ghost and hogs) are UNDERPOWERED when it comes to their health. If you have a whole team shooting DMRS at a ghost, it dies in seconds.

Vehicles are not OP, not only do they suck compared to old games in terms of both damage output, durability, speed and maneuverability. But you can now spawn with the Plasma Pistol and Plasma Grenades, not to mention that normal weapons now tear vehicles to bits. 2 people with DMRs can shred a Ghost in seconds. You’d be lucky to get the same results with 8 people with BRs shooting a ghost in Halo 3.

Vehicles suck in this game, are you kidding me!? Absolutely suck! :frowning:

Lets not forget the how easy it is to snapshot with the Beam rifle now.

> Either they are old skool halo fans returning under the false promise of halo anew, or they are complete idiots, but I keep getting paired up in BTB with teams that disregard vehicles. In Halo 3 this was fine, but its really bad in 4 when they are so op.
>
> I have been in situations where a my team has a commanding lead, only for it to foiled by the enemy team taking up both teams vehicles because my own team refused to use them. This is getting so frustrating

Invite your friends into a game and get them to use vehicles with you. If you have no BTB friends, make some.

Problem solved.

> Vehicles are not OP, not only do they suck compared to old games in terms of both damage output, durability, speed and maneuverability. But you can now spawn with the Plasma Pistol and Plasma Grenades, not to mention that normal weapons now tear vehicles to bits. 2 people with DMRs can shred a Ghost in seconds. You’d be lucky to get the same results with 8 people with BRs shooting a ghost in Halo 3.

This.

If anything, vehicles need a serious buff. I’d give anything to see them returned to their Halo 3 glory… it would actually balance well with the anti-vehicle capabilities of Custom Loadouts as well as Ordnance Drops.