Oops?

So, if you’re carrying the flag back to your base, in the process run into an enemy team member and you kill them but accidentally kill one of your own, is it then acceptable for said victimized member of your own team to shoot you repeatedly, steal the flag from you, in the process wander back over towards the enemy flag base and then therefore then return their flag again and win the game?

I keep stressing that its solely because of this one player’s actions that we lost the game.

How do you accidentally betray with a Flag? That takes skill.

> 2533275016942754;2:
> How do you accidentally betray with a Flag? That takes skill.

IIRC what happened was carrying the flag back, punched with the flag the same time the other member of the team threw a grenade, my punch killed the other team guy and somehow also got my teammate too…so TOTAL accident but this person apparently took it personally.

If you used a mic, you could have apologized.

No. It’s not okay…

> 2533274854386801;4:
> If you used a mic, you could have apologized.

THIS.
but no, no one has social skills anymore.
#Halo2Nostalgia

> 2535472464944167;3:
> > 2533275016942754;2:
> > How do you accidentally betray with a Flag? That takes skill.
>
>
> IIRC what happened was carrying the flag back, punched with the flag the same time the other member of the team threw a grenade, my punch killed the other team guy and somehow also got my teammate too…so TOTAL accident but this person apparently took it personally.

Oh, it sounds like a freak accident. If I was the guy that got betrayed i would shoot you a few times to show you how I felt, then I would stop and go back to exporting you because I want to win.

> 2533274913126156;6:
> > 2533274854386801;4:
> > If you used a mic, you could have apologized.
>
>
> THIS.
> but no, no one has social skills anymore.
> #Halo2Nostalgia

I didn’t have mine plugged in, otherwise I would have! I am debating sending a message to that person. I really really didn’t mean to!

Over the weekend, I had a Sword Banshee during the armory phase of offense on Urban, and was successfully keeping the enemy out of the base during the final minute as we were capping the base. As I was flying low behind the armory to dodge a laser, I whacked some poor bugger. He booted me, the enemy was able to retake the base with the air support gone, and the team lost.

The guy that booted me was 4 kills - 7 deaths on the game, I was 22 kills - 4 deaths and counting. I doubted the wisdom of his boot. Some people are just too sensitive about friendly fire, and more often than not they’re terrible players.

> 2533274805497312;9:
> Over the weekend, I had a Sword Banshee during the armory phase of offense on Urban, and was successfully keeping the enemy out of the base during the final minute as we were capping the base. As I was flying low behind the armory to dodge a laser, I whacked some poor bugger. He booted me, the enemy was able to retake the base with the air support gone, and the team lost.
>
> The guy that booted me was 4 kills - 7 deaths on the game, I was 22 kills - 4 deaths and counting. I doubted the wisdom of his boot. Some people are just too sensitive about friendly fire, and more often than not they’re terrible players.

I just booted someone in Arena another capture the flag because I was getting the flag back over to our side of Fathom about 5 times and he killed me either before I could put the flag in the place and thus win the game, or he would kill me before I got near it with spartan charges, or he would let the other team kill me. He did take up the flag himself only once and then he proceeded to ignore putting it in where we would win and he started messing around where he got shot by the opponents and then the flag was returned. I don’t get why people do THAT. sigh

I wish I had a KDA like yours _____ I don’t like Urban tbh. If I play them I like the defending side of things and my favorite one is the Winter one.

> 2533275016942754;7:
> > 2535472464944167;3:
> > > 2533275016942754;2:
> > > How do you accidentally betray with a Flag? That takes skill.
> >
> >
> > IIRC what happened was carrying the flag back, punched with the flag the same time the other member of the team threw a grenade, my punch killed the other team guy and somehow also got my teammate too…so TOTAL accident but this person apparently took it personally.
>
>
> Oh, it sounds like a freak accident. If I was the guy that got betrayed i would shoot you a few times to show you how I felt, then I would stop and go back to exporting you because I want to win.

But then the other guy would probably shoot you back then continue to kill you. personal experience…violence just brings violence…so take it out on the other team :slight_smile: