Oompa's Champions DLC Achievement Game Night

OompaMyLoompaa’s Champions DLC Achievement Game Night

Type of Event: DLC Achievement Game Night

Date of Event: Friday, August 30th

Time of Event: 8:00 PM – Whatever time is needed (Eastern Time Zone).

Host(s) of Event: OompaMyLoompaa and Riot Rojas and Cizlin

I am organizing and hosting a game night to help my fellow Halo friends out there get their much-needed Champions DLC achievements. The Champions DLC playlist’s time in Matchmaking is only temporary, so participating in this game night should be an excellent way for you to quickly, and easily, obtain your achievements before the playlist is removed.

Participants of this Game Night will also be in the running to win Banshee props for your very own Xbox LIVE avatar! Code donations will also be accepted.

*Note: This is the planned date and time. If there needs to be changes, there will be changes. In the rare case that the Game Night host does not make it to his own Game Night, other host(s) will take over, the Game Night will either be delayed or cancelled, or carry on without the host.

Attendees

1. OompaMyLoompaa
  2. Detendez
  3. Riot Rojas
  4. RJCCJ
  5. smileyken
  6. Avenged FADE (won’t be on until 10)
  7. RagingTurtle526
  8. EYE3X
  9. The Greybeard
  10. GruntyGunner
  11. JSA343
  12. Cizlin
  13. Noble138 (can’t make it)
  14. StrikingFate
  15. O Leathlohair
  16. Lawlorcaust

Hey Loompa! Sorry I didn’t get to play with you at all today! After so many games with the Section-3 fellows I just needed a break from sitting and holding controllers. :slight_smile:

I’d love to join you for some DLC achievement hunting sometime! Wish I could make it to this play date - I’ll be working some very odd hours at work.

But some other time! :smiley:

I should be able to join, I just don’t have a mic so I hope that doesn’t matter too much. I only need ‘Protect this house’ (and repeat survivor but I can get that by myself) But yea I should be able to join so count me in.

Unless you need a mic…

> Hey Loompa! Sorry I didn’t get to play with you at all today! After so many games with the Section-3 fellows I just needed a break from sitting and holding controllers. :slight_smile:
>
>
> I’d love to join you for some DLC achievement hunting sometime! Wish I could make it to this play date - I’ll be working some very odd hours at work.
>
> But some other time! :smiley:

That’s fine! I was watching The Amazing Spider-Man and downloading the Champions DLC, anyway.

Well, I could always change the time or even the date of the event! :slight_smile:

But yes, if not, some other time.

> I should be able to join, I just don’t have a mic so I hope that doesn’t matter too much. I only need ‘Protect this house’ (and repeat survivor but I can get that by myself) But yea I should be able to join so count me in.
>
> Unless you need a mic…

A mic is not required but they are definitely recommended for use if you have one, as communication is very important. If you ever need to talk to a participant, please message them!

I’ll keep in mind to help you with those achievements! :wink:

I was actually telling, someone yesterday that i was gonna have a DLC Achievement night as well, but for next week. If you want to do it together, let me know. I need some DLC achievements.

> I was actually telling, someone yesterday that i was gonna have a DLC Achievement night as well, but for next week. If you want to do it together, let me know. I need some DLC achievements.

I don’t want it to interfere with your Game Night tomorrow and having the Game Night today will probably be too early, so I think I should postpone it.

Let’s do it together, and bump this achievement Game Night to next week!

> > I was actually telling, someone yesterday that i was gonna have a DLC Achievement night as well, but for next week. If you want to do it together, let me know. I need some DLC achievements.
>
> I don’t want it to interfere with your Game Night tomorrow and having the Game Night today will probably be too early, so I think I should postpone it.
>
> Let’s do it together, and bump this achievement Game Night to next week!

Alrighty. I’ll join you for that night.

> > > I was actually telling, someone yesterday that i was gonna have a DLC Achievement night as well, but for next week. If you want to do it together, let me know. I need some DLC achievements.
> >
> > I don’t want it to interfere with your Game Night tomorrow and having the Game Night today will probably be too early, so I think I should postpone it.
> >
> > Let’s do it together, and bump this achievement Game Night to next week!
>
> Alrighty. I’ll join you for that night.

PM me here on Waypoint, Twitter, or Xbox LIVE if you need anything. Try to stick to one though :slight_smile:

So next Friday works for you?

> > > > I was actually telling, someone yesterday that i was gonna have a DLC Achievement night as well, but for next week. If you want to do it together, let me know. I need some DLC achievements.
> > >
> > > I don’t want it to interfere with your Game Night tomorrow and having the Game Night today will probably be too early, so I think I should postpone it.
> > >
> > > Let’s do it together, and bump this achievement Game Night to next week!
> >
> > Alrighty. I’ll join you for that night.
>
> PM me here on Waypoint, Twitter, or Xbox LIVE if you need anything. Try to stick to one though :slight_smile:
>
> So next Friday works for you?

Yeah. I’m free on Friday night

> > > > > I was actually telling, someone yesterday that i was gonna have a DLC Achievement night as well, but for next week. If you want to do it together, let me know. I need some DLC achievements.
> > > >
> > > > I don’t want it to interfere with your Game Night tomorrow and having the Game Night today will probably be too early, so I think I should postpone it.
> > > >
> > > > Let’s do it together, and bump this achievement Game Night to next week!
> > >
> > > Alrighty. I’ll join you for that night.
> >
> > PM me here on Waypoint, Twitter, or Xbox LIVE if you need anything. Try to stick to one though :slight_smile:
> >
> > So next Friday works for you?
>
> Yeah. I’m free on Friday night

Awesome! This will be my last Friday before school starts, so I better make the most of it! :wink:

I would join, but I already got all of the champion achievements. :stuck_out_tongue:

However, I help if needed.

> I would join, but I already got all of the champion achievements. :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> However, I help if needed.

I’d really appreciate it!

Added you to the list. :slight_smile:

Is this still going to happen if we get less than 8 players? Or will it be canceled because this was on page 2 before I posted this which isn’t a great sign and I hope this bump will show some more people about this.

> Is this still going to happen if we get less than 8 players? Or will it be canceled because this was on page 2 before I posted this which isn’t a great sign and I hope this bump will show some more people about this.

If worse comes to worse, we could either invite friends off our friends list or sign in some guests.

I could also get my two brothers to help. MUHAHAHA! :stuck_out_tongue:

Can I join please.

> Is this still going to happen if we get less than 8 players? Or will it be canceled because this was on page 2 before I posted this which isn’t a great sign and I hope this bump will show some more people about this.

If we get less than 8, it would still go on but it would definitely be a lot harder to go after the achievements.

It’s not very surprising that this thread was on page two as Riot Rojas already had a gamenight scheduled during our time, so I postponed this for next week. Hope you can still come out and join us =)

> Can I join please.

Definitely!

Count me in Oompa, I’d be glad to join.

> Count me in Oompa, I’d be glad to join.

Glad to have you! :slight_smile:

I’ll happily join in.