Ooh, the Recon helmet looks pretty good...

Here’s the link.

So what does everyone think about this new take on the Recon helmet? I personally love it!

I have to agree.

It looks similar, but just a bit different.
I dig it.

It looks similar to Reach’s more than Haki 3’s, it looks better than Reach’s. I’m glad it is returning.

Mmmm not a huge fan .

Although I might try it on a few times along with all of the others …

Though the angle does make it look a tad funny, I know that it will look great in-game.

Take a look at the Scout helmet, for example. In the helmet selection screen pictures that we’ve seen, the helmet looks pretty bad, but it looks amazing in actual gameplay. I’m sure it’s the same case here!

Either way, I like how it looks updated, yet still has that recognizable Recon look to it.

I could do without the Chelsea smile… :confused:

> <mark>Though the angle does make it look a tad funny, I know that it will look great in-game.</mark>
>
> Take a look at the Scout helmet, for example. In the helmet selection screen pictures that we’ve seen, the helmet looks pretty bad, but it looks amazing in actual gameplay. I’m sure it’s the same case here!
>
> Either way, I like how it looks updated, yet still has that recognizable Recon look to it.

I agree with this. A perfect example is Reach’s pre-game lobby Spartan. The camera position makes certain armour look weird. Crappy even. The Mark V helmet actually looks round… :confused:

> It looks similar to Reach’s more than <mark>Haki</mark> 3’s, it looks better than Reach’s. I’m glad it is returning.

That typo made me laugh. hehe

On topic: It looks pretty good.

Very shiny. The Recon helmet has always been my favorite variant. Maybe it will be on Halo 4, as well. Though only time will tell.

Ω

im not fan of it, i’ve never liked armor customization.

It’s pretty ugly, I have to say.

> > It looks similar to Reach’s more than <mark>Haki</mark> 3’s, it looks better than Reach’s. I’m glad it is returning.
>
> That typo made me laugh. hehe
>
> On topic: It looks pretty good.

Oh damn, Lol. Glad it made you laugh…

I’ve got to say…

These preview screen for the Armour doesn’t seem to do it any justice…

I mean we’ve all seen the In-Game Armour for the Warrior Helmet…

And it doesn’t look as silly as it does in the preview screen for it…

It’s odd to say the least…

But either way, I’m glad Recon is back, and I can only hope ODST returns as well…

I was never a fan of it, and I don’t think I’ll be using it. Orbital, Soldier and standard.

Not really a fan of it. I hope the classic Mark VI returns.

Me can haz recon? OOH, its so shiny…

On a more serious note, i personally,if i may say, l…lo…love… it

meh.

I’d prefer it if it was a little bit smaller.

It’s ugly compared to the other games’ armor, but nice compared to the rest of Halo 4’s. But alone, I’d rate it 6/10 at the most.

I looks alright. I was never a fan of Recon.

It looks the same as Recon always has, horrible.