Onyx CSR not changing last night

Did anyone else have this problem when playing last night?
Won several games in Onyx division last night and my CSR didn’t increase at all. Even in some of my loses it didn’t budge either.

Happened some to me as well when I won almost every game, I thought it was because there were diamonds in the other party but even after beating full onyx squads it didn’t move sometimes. But my two losses brought me down from 1590 all the way to 1550

> 2533274835519146;2:
> Happened some to me as well when I won almost every game, I thought it was because there were diamonds in the other party but even after beating full onyx squads it didn’t move sometimes. But my two losses brought me down from 1590 all the way to 1550

I was thinking that too, but as you said wasn’t progressing even against teams that outranked us.

Mt ffa has been playing up as well.dropping like a stone but doesnt going up when i win. 343 what has happened to onyx csr?

Are they resetting the onyx csr? I keep playing onyx 1500 who arent going up when they win as well

Mine’s stuck too. Went 8-3 last night and lost 60 CSR.

Its ridiculous. 343 should give us our csrs back. Its ruined hours of work for me and others. They should sort it out for us.

Hey guys same issues here. Went from 1580 down to 1500 in about 6 games. Half of those games I finished top 3…I noticed that 50% of my opponents were still qualifying for a playlist rank, and the rest were diamond with maybe one other onyx player. Started last night and no change today, pretty disappointing even though I wasn’t that high up with my csr, took me a decent amount of time to get up to 1580 now I’m back down at 1500 and first place finishes don’t do anything but bump me up maybe 4 points. Even a second place finish drops me down its insane

Same with with me, i had csr 1608 and now its dropped to 1500 even finishing in the top 3. I want my csr back as, like you, it took me days to get there. I have made a petition go 343 you could sign, requesting that we get our csr back from when we were before this bug. Cos if i dont get it returned i have no incentive to ever play again-same thing might happen again next season and i dont want my hard work going down the toilet due to a fault on their end. And i dont have thetimenow to correct it. In fact id like to carry on from where i was this season so i didnt need to play next season. 343 please actually acknowledge and fix rather than crowing about the halo champs instead.

Any comment 343?

> 2533274823886169;10:
> Any comment 343?

The fact that they keep moving the threads to the feedback section ranger than the issue section means they aren’t taking the problem seriously. Really quite insulting and is tarnishing my view on their competency.

I know right. I get the feeling that they hope the thread disappears down the list so others dont see it and see what a mess the onyx csr has become. In other words bury the bad news. I for one will not let it happen. And i wish they made it easier for us to contact them or share problems rather than letting things slip through the cracks. It is a big issue so they have to take it seriously.

Even when this happened in swat they commented that they had seen the problem. I find their lack of action quite hurtful-like they are sweeping it under the carpet. We have invested a lot of time on this game and to have our spoils removed due to an error their end and with no recognition from them is terrible. How can we trust them to fix anything else or trust them it wont happen all the time? Surley we desrve to hear what they are going to do, like returning our scores? Arent all people as equal as everyone else and deserve to be listened to? And surely we dont deserve to have hours of gametime go down the toilet? We dont all have time to just earn back our ranks.

If we are affected then the champion ranks could be completely wrong. That is a major issue. In fact the whole onyx leaderboard would be null and void. It is a mini scandal and i wish 343 would just own up to the problem and compensate those affected.

Still happening to me in all playlists.

idk how this hasn’t been spoke to yet by an announcement or something…