Only two maps seriously...

You guys have a beta and you only add the two maps that were in the last early access beta I mean halo 5 is fun but it’s getting boring now. Add more -Yoinking!- maps and gametypes everyone else agrees this beta is getting dry really fast because it’s the same two damn maps over and over again. But oh wait I should’ve ecpected this because we can never get anything nice.

They are going to add more maps, gametypes, and weapons over time during the beta.

Just take a deep breath, and calmly wait. The game is fun as is.

Read the bulletins and do research, it has been stated many, many, many, many times that they will be adding more stuff to the beta during it’s run.

We can definitely trust 343 as they said more maps are coming. I mean they said they were fixing MCC too…

> 2533274853802878;5:
> We can definitely trust 343 as they said more maps are coming. I mean they said they were fixing MCC too…

and they have been, much better then most games who’ve had major problems. We got a free dlc out of it. AC Unity players are still ffff, and BF4 players got nothing, and ext.

Besides its a Beta, there trying to get feedback.That why everythings so limited so we they can get feedback on a few things first and start working on to other things.

BF4 beta only had 1 map. Stop whining. Its a Beta, not a Demo. There aren’t supposed to be many maps. You want map, buy the full game.

Guy clearly doesn’t use google.

Calm down. They said there will be 7 in this beta.