Only red and blue team colors??

When is 343 gonna add different colors to choose from for skirmish and multiplayer? Like… Olive green so my marines look legitimate like they did in the first one

Or just the option to choose from the colors already in the game! Also black and white are indeed already colors in the game, play blitz firefight. Please reply to this post if you don’t mind to keep the discussion I started going!

What’s your favorite color to play as?

> 2533274933924437;1:
> When is 343 gonna add different colors to choose from for skirmish and multiplayer? Like… Olive green so my marines look legitimate like they did in the first one

I’d love to see the UNSC Olive Green outside of campaign. It’s my favorite color for them. :frowning:

Green is part of blue team. It goes to the third player. Blue team: Dark blue, light blue, green. Red Team: Red, yellow, orange.

> 2533274813245241;4:
> Green is part of blue team. It goes to the third player. Blue team: Dark blue, light blue, green. Red Team: Red, yellow, orange.

It’s more of a light Blue-ish Green rather than a Dark Forest or Olive Green that I’d love to see as an option on the UNSC in Multiplayer, like in the campaign with that forest green.

there should be a 3rd team coloring: black,white, and grey

> 2533274881560701;5:
> > 2533274813245241;4:
> > Green is part of blue team. It goes to the third player. Blue team: Dark blue, light blue, green. Red Team: Red, yellow, orange.
>
> It’s more of a light Blue-ish Green rather than a Dark Forest or Olive Green that I’d love to see as an option on the UNSC in Multiplayer, like in the campaign with that forest green.

Yea, it’s brighter than olive. But I got the feeling some people who never did 2v3 or 3v3 might never have seen it.

> 2533274807562680;2:
> Or just the option to choose from the colors already in the game! Also black and white are indeed already colors in the game, play blitz firefight. Please reply to this post if you don’t mind to keep the discussion I started going!
>
> What’s your favorite color to play as?

Black and white aren’t colors that YOU can play as, though.

> 2533274813245241;4:
> Green is part of blue team. It goes to the third player. Blue team: Dark blue, light blue, green. Red Team: Red, yellow, orange.

Yeah but it’s not like you can choose from those options. Plus, that green more of a bluish green