only one change to dynamo/tesla

Honestly the only thing I want Dynamo/tesla type gear to do in the future is to limit the amount of times an individual electricity Arc can jump, a couple of times would be enough unless the opponent continually hits the item or player to reset the arc.

it irritates me that with how frequently they spawn and how often I find them on the map and on dead bodies they become the default grab when compared to the underpowered spike grenades which I like throwing but I swear they never fragment towards the target, even when I land it right next to their feet…

final note, can we just turn the tesla rifle into a charged shot type of weapon but with a longer charge time AKA like the Spartan laser but not as lethal lol, one big 1-2 second arc that disables vehicles would be great, think of the sweeping potential of an less lethal version of the spartan laser with a little longer laser time.

as it stands the tesla(shock) rifle is something I only grab for Scorpion tanks and Ghost, every other vehicle is pretty easy to manage without it and knowing the plasma pistol is currently bugged makes this even more apparent.

Tesla Rifle being the Shock Rifle? Never really used it against vehicles as it’s like the sniper with the 2 shot body kill and 1 shot headshot kill. things pretty devastating, but would be cool to see an alternate firing thing where it’s more useful towards arching or vehicles. I like that idea like they have for the Heatwave horizontal and vertical reticle or the ravagers secondary charge option for… fire? Cool to see weapons get different setups.

The Dynamo grenades will only arc to each player once, it does not arc back to a player that has already been damaged by a grenade tick.

That said, if it manages to land multiple ticks on enemies, then each tick will arc to each enemy, which is how it has sweeping potential in enclosed spaces

Also, the Plasma Pistol isn’t bugged. The EMP was made into an exclusive trait for electricity style weapons. There are 3 electricity weapons revealed so far that will be in the game, and all 3 are capable of EMPing vehicles.

The Plasma Pistol does need a buff pretty badly though. It’s semi-auto is criminally underpowered and the tracking is pretty trash on the overcharge.

> 2533274840364415;2:
> Tesla Rifle being the Shock Rifle? Never really used it against vehicles as it’s like the sniper with the 2 shot body kill and 1 shot headshot kill. things pretty devastating, but would be cool to see an alternate firing thing where it’s more useful towards arching or vehicles. I like that idea like they have for the Heatwave horizontal and vertical reticle or the ravagers secondary charge option for… fire? Cool to see weapons get different setups.

yep 2-3 arc shots on target and boom EMP and everything around it, I saw this constantly alongside the same thing with Dynamo grenades its astounding how its a weapon rack weapon item instead of a pickup

id rather go for the sniper rifle as the shock rifle while great at picking target at a distance really doesn’t kill in one shot and with the fire pattern most target can get something in between you and them quick

not saying sniping with the shock rifle is wrong but if the shock rifle is truly a sniper type weapon then its in direct competition with it