Only Italy getting Halo 4 Legendary Edition?

Before you say " There is no Legendary" look at this(you are going to have to translate it).

This may have been posted but I never found it or saw it when I was on the past few days. What do you think of this if this is actually legitimate?

Edited by Moderator - Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Well, it looks pretty nice

:confused:

I want it.

343i confirmed there is no “LegendaryEdition” a long time ago. In the last bulletin they went through all the available editions.

This, if legit, is probably just a store offer, a special thing they threw together and put Legendary on it. It isn’t a 343i made Legendary edition, and if it was… I don’t think it’d be Italy exclusive. Not that I have anything againat Italy, it just doesn’t aound likely

This is easily faked.

Also, aside from all of that unnecessary use of wallpapers and the pre-existing Halo Encyclopedia, here’s that Scorpion “replica” they mentioned: Mega Bloks

There is no Halo 4 Legendary Edition. Even if there were, it wouldn’t be announced so late in development.

This is just the store’s very own “Legendary Edition”. You might as well just buy the Limited Edition because this seems pointless.

Its not a 343i or Microsoft item, the store made its own Bundle out of already released items such as the Encyclopedia, Toy, and used the Limited Edition Game as its base.

I believe a thread concerning it was made a week ago, seems the store just wanted extra money.

Yeah, it seems like a store-exclusive thing. Like not a 343i/Microsoft official item. Still, it does look nice.

Here, I translated it using google translate:

> Many fans were disappointed by the decision not to produce a 343 Industries Legendary Edition of Halo 4, so you get to ask for an online petition. However, despite the requests do not require a Legendary Edition, but the Italian chain Opengames has won the right to create a limited edition not official game, a bit 'as it did for the Alliance Edition of Mass Effect 3 Gamestop. Find below all the contents of this rich edzione that will gorge collectors, but you’ll have to hurry if you want to secure a copy, in fact, the pieces are only 1200.
> Box size 40x40x14 coated wraparound cover and magnetic closure, a thermoforming able to contain a 'Halo encyclopedia + a poster on which rests a second box containing coated inside another thermoforming WNSC SCORPION, a video game, poster and a booklet with laminated cover.
> Tin encoded in a limited edition from 0001 to 1200. Artwork branded interior and exterior.
> Exclusive Poster A1 size
> Hard Book - Booklet A5, 30 pages with cover and artwork * plastficata
> UNSC SCORPION Replica - UNSC Scorpion armored ground with gun running; includes 4 characters (2 UNSC and Covenant two) Dimensions: 22.9 x 15.2 x 10.2 cm Halo Universe Metal Series is an exclusive line of models die cast dedicated to collectors.
> Halo Encyclopedia - Pages: 352, Format: Hard cover. The Encyclopedia of HALO is the first real point of reference for all enthusiasts. Inside all the information on weapons, enemies, main characters, transportation, locations, events and everything that has characterized the history of Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Wars and Halo 3 ODST … a boon for lovers of the saga of Master Chief.
> Halo 4 Limited Edition:
> Access to the map pack “War Games” The Limited Edition includes access to nine maps - three future packages maps, each of which includes three locations, available for download from Xbox LIVE after launch.
> Specialization: Get quick access to six Specialization, available at launch on Xbox LIVE, to achieve higher scores in your career as a Spartan. In addition, besides getting access to new rankings, Specialization unlock new customization options. Those who buy the limited edition of “Halo 4” will get access to the launch day, while others will have to wait until the Specialization will not be released.
> UNSC Infinity Briefing Packet: Includes a manual for the customization of armor, a project of the spacecraft itself and a clue to what it means to be one of the most incredible warriors of mankind: the Spartan-IVs.
> Bonus digital content through Xbox LIVE:
> -Skins unique for the armature Spartan-IV;
> -Skin only for the rifle Assault Rifle;
> -Exclusive emblem of the game;
> -Xbox LIVE Avatar;
> -Xbox LIVE Avatar with armor Spartan-IV.
>
> “Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn” Special Edition: A 90-minute version of the live-action digital series that will tell the universe of “Halo” like never before and will provide an exciting background to the events of “Halo 4.”
> “Halo 4” Limited Edition also includes the following exclusive video:
>
> Bonus Content-fiction in which the characters and tell the stories of “Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn”
> Special Featurette: Bringing Gaming Reality;
> Behind the scenes of “Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn.”
> Price: € 149.90

Yeah, it seems like a store-exclusive thing. Like not a 343i/Microsoft official item. Still, it does look nice.

It looks pretty legitimate.