Only human weapons in load outs

So loadouts… I don’t really like the idea that someone can get almost every weapon in the game.
I don’t get how a spartan can choose from weapons from another species.
My idea for a new load out system is, That a person can only choose human weapons for his load out.
The other weapons will be on the battlefield or in ordnance drops.
This way there are no more people who complain about the boltshot and a cause is more powerfull now cause not everybody can get a plasma pistol anymore.
People still have the oppertunity to choose the weapon the like but only from the humans.

I hope you guys like the idea if not well it was worth trying anyway

The idea seems logical.

I miss the days where you spawn with a BR, I spawn with a BR, your g/f spawns with a BR, my bother spawns with a BR and we run like heck to get positions, power weapons, camo, OS, and we see who measures up 1v1 and team vs. team.

Even so, the game must evolve. Perhaps 343 will go back to this type of play style, but more than likely not. The important thing is to find and propose solutions to things that can be tweaked. Which weapons you can use will more than likely not be one of them.

Hopefully,
Tripod

> I miss the days where you spawn with a BR, I spawn with a BR, your g/f spawns with a BR, my bother spawns with a BR and we run like heck to get positions, power weapons, camo, OS, and we see who measures up 1v1 and team vs. team.
>
> Even so, the game must evolve. Perhaps 343 will go back to this type of play style, but more than likely not. The important thing is to find and propose solutions to things that can be tweaked. Which weapons you can use will more than likely not be one of them.
>
> Hopefully,
> Tripod

Yeah that was what i was aiming for, I understand that 343 doesn’t want to completly delete the loadout system they probebly worked hard on it.
So that’s why i posted this idea :slight_smile:

yes i agree with this however the covenant weapons make sense due to their past alliance

> > I miss the days where you spawn with a BR, I spawn with a BR, your g/f spawns with a BR, my bother spawns with a BR and we run like heck to get positions, power weapons, camo, OS, and we see who measures up 1v1 and team vs. team.
> >
> > Even so, the game must evolve. Perhaps 343 will go back to this type of play style, but more than likely not. The important thing is to find and propose solutions to things that can be tweaked. Which weapons you can use will more than likely not be one of them.
> >
> > Hopefully,
> > Tripod
>
> Yeah that was what i was aiming for, I understand that 343 doesn’t want to completly delete the loadout system they <mark>probebly worked hard on it.</mark>
> So that’s why i posted this idea :slight_smile:

that they copied and pasted from call of duty

No, because the Light Rifle is the better BR.

> that they copied and pasted from call of duty

Could be i don’t know i never played any cod game after cod 2.

> So loadouts… I don’t really like the idea that someone can get almost every weapon in the game.
> I don’t get how a spartan can choose from weapons from another species.
> My idea for a new load out system is, That a person can only choose human weapons for his load out.
> The other weapons will be on the battlefield or in ordnance drops.
> This way there are no more people who complain about the boltshot and a cause is more powerfull now cause not everybody can get a plasma pistol anymore.
> <mark>People still have the oppertunity to choose the weapon the like but only from the humans.</mark>
>
> I hope you guys like the idea if not well it was worth trying anyway

No I don’t see fun in always carrying a weapon I don’t evan care for.

one question though. what if someone doesn’t have a favorite human weapon?

> > So loadouts… I don’t really like the idea that someone can get almost every weapon in the game.
> > I don’t get how a spartan can choose from weapons from another species.
> > My idea for a new load out system is, That a person can only choose human weapons for his load out.
> > The other weapons will be on the battlefield or in ordnance drops.
> > This way there are no more people who complain about the boltshot and a cause is more powerfull now cause not everybody can get a plasma pistol anymore.
> > <mark>People still have the oppertunity to choose the weapon the like but only from the humans.</mark>
> >
> > I hope you guys like the idea if not well it was worth trying anyway
>
> No I don’t see fun in always carrying a weapon I don’t evan care for.
>
> one question though. what if someone doesn’t have a favorite human weapon?

Which is why you can just pick up a weapon on the map. OH WAIT.

No, in my opinion, it is ok the way it is.

Note: when I refer to loadout weapons, I mean only precision ones

Just pretend all of the weapons are human, Each have there own level of gamble (as I like to call it).

Carbine=lowest

Light rifle=highest

Explanation: The light rifle has the fastest kill time of all the loadout weapons. However, you must scope one of the shots and it has a slower fire rate. High gamble means that it will give you a lot but don’t mess up (little room for air). The carbine has the slowest kill time of all the loadout weapons. However, it has the fastest fire rate. Low gamble means you won’t get too much out of it but you have a huge room for air.

This means that the Bad -Yoink- players will use the light rifle because they can get that 4sk easily (they can take on the high gamble easier). And vise versa for the carbine (which is safest but lowest payout over all). The BR/DMR are just about in the middle but the BR is a bit higher in a gamble.

Get it.

> > So loadouts… I don’t really like the idea that someone can get almost every weapon in the game.
> > I don’t get how a spartan can choose from weapons from another species.
> > My idea for a new load out system is, That a person can only choose human weapons for his load out.
> > The other weapons will be on the battlefield or in ordnance drops.
> > This way there are no more people who complain about the boltshot and a cause is more powerfull now cause not everybody can get a plasma pistol anymore.
> > <mark>People still have the oppertunity to choose the weapon the like but only from the humans.</mark>
> >
> > I hope you guys like the idea if not well it was worth trying anyway
>
> one question though. what if someone doesn’t have a favorite human weapon?

this.

i wouldnt play if i had to use certain weapons. i only use the ones i like. not the best either.

Yes your right about the weapons At this point.
alot of weapons are probebly getting buffed or nerfed, And after that it will be worth it.
And if they don’t nerf it, the boltshot plasma pistol ect. Are still gone from the loadouts People have to take it from the battlefield.
Also you are not forced to take the weapon on the ground

Has no one noticed though? Ever since the existence of Loadouts, perks and “killstreaks” the game has gone down the toilet. It’s pretty much impossible to balance a game with such additions, especially a game like Halo.

Errr… Its a thought.

The idea that we can choose from BR to carbine and LiRi for a loadout weapon seem like a good idea as they are all essentially the same (style) of weapon but with different feels meaning that people can tailor the guns they use to their gameplay.

^^^^^^^^ This is the whole reason for loadouts - which i’m 100% with ^^^^^^^^

HOWEVER I do with you about the pp and boltshot for secondaries perhaps being excluded from loadouts or more preferably modified (to keep variation in the game)

Personally I’ve always liked this sort of idea because it just seems logical to me that when outfitting its soldiers the UNSC would stick exclusively to the weapons it produces and the weapons the recruits had been trained with, which in pretty much 99% of cases will be human weapons - the AR, BR, DMR, or Magnum. The canon side of things is why I like it essentially, though you need a balance between canon and gameplay enjoyability.

Hell, it might even have been interesting if they dropped the alien equivalent weapons (such as the Supressor etc, because an assault rifle is an assault rifle at the end of the day… doesn’t matter if they have slightly different stats - why do you need 3 of the same thing?) and expanded the range of human weapons to pick from, such as say the shotgun, or sniper rifle, with (for the purposes of balance) the proviso that if you have a power weapon as your primary weapon, you cannot pick certain perks or AAs (firepower being the most obvious), and are restricted to the magnum as your secondary.

Though I think for the most part the load-out system works fine for now.

> Personally I’ve always liked this sort of idea because it just seems logical to me that when outfitting its soldiers the UNSC would stick exclusively to the weapons it produces and the weapons the recruits had been trained with, which in pretty much 99% of cases will be human weapons - the AR, BR, DMR, or Magnum. The canon side of things is why I like it essentially, though you need a balance between canon and gameplay enjoyability.
>
> Hell, it might even have been interesting if they dropped the alien equivalent weapons (such as the Supressor etc, because an assault rifle is an assault rifle at the end of the day… doesn’t matter if they have slightly different stats - why do you need 3 of the same thing?) and expanded the range of human weapons to pick from, such as say the shotgun, or sniper rifle, with (for the purposes of balance) the proviso that if you have a power weapon as your primary weapon, you cannot pick certain perks or AAs (firepower being the most obvious), and are restricted to the magnum as your secondary.
>
> Though I think for the most part the load-out system works fine for now.

Well the one thing that makes the cheif outstanding. is his scourcefulness you may want your soldier to have skills to use all weapons. cause one weapon may not work against the enemy. thats how alot of the spartans did better than most of the UNSC soldiers.

OP,

The Infinity is a ship designed to test Spartans and how well they could be trained using a multitude of weapons and scenarios.

With that said, the holodeck could utilize any kind of weapon UNSC, covenant, or Forerunner.

I like your logic, but honestly, this will not happen for good reasons.

I respectfully disagree with this

while I can see their being a few balancing issues that need tweaking,unlike most people I don’t find much joy in the BR/DMR though I do use the AR I don’t like it as much I do the Surpressor,primarally ouy of preference,plus there’s an extreme lack of variety in this idea you have.

Though I do use the AR somtimes,it’s not a gun I would always prefer to use often,if anything it’s really just their for variety’s sake

I’m not exactly good with precision weapons,but if I were to pick from any of them I would normally use the LR or the Carbine,the other 2(DMR/BR) just don’t do it for me as far as fun factor goes.

picking the weapons up on the feild would be a huge waste of time for me.

the boltshot’s shotgun blast thing,either needs to be tweaked or removed I can see that being an issue,the Plasma Pistols emp MIGHT need to be shortend a bit to,but I would pick that over a magnum anyday.

I do respect your opinon but I still fail to see how this idea can be a huge fun factor for those of us who don’t prefer the human weapons

> I respectfully disagree with this
>
> while I can see their being a few balancing issues that need tweaking,unlike most people I don’t find much joy in the BR/DMR though I do use the AR I don’t like it as much I do the Surpressor,primarally out of preference,plus there’s an extreme lack of variety in this idea you have.
>
> Though I do use the AR somtimes,it’s not a gun I would always prefer to use often,if anything it’s really just their for variety’s sake
>
> I’m not exactly good with precision weapons,but if I were to pick from any of them I would normally use the LR or the Carbine,the other 2(DMR/BR) just don’t do it for me as far as fun factor goes.
>
> picking the weapons up on the feild would be a huge waste of time for me.
>
> the boltshot’s shotgun blast thing,either needs to be tweaked or removed I can see that being an issue,the Plasma Pistols emp MIGHT need to be shortend a bit to,but I would pick that over a magnum anyday.
>
> I do respect your opinon but I still fail to see how this idea can be a huge fun factor for those of us who don’t prefer the human weapons

Yeah what he said