Only. Five. More.

Only five more…

I just need to buy some MS points and reach General on Halo Wars…

Then I will have every single Halo achievement. Every. Single. One.

Only five more…

Congrats. I think Halo Wars was the most annoying to complete and reach General. :confused:

I gave up on it because I suk at RTS’

Im sure you can find people to play with that will be glad to help you reach you general in the Halo Wars thread…You should give it a shot.

> Im sure you can find people to play with that will be glad to help you reach you general in the Halo Wars thread…You should give it a shot.

Hmm maybe it’s a tempting offer

> I gave up on it because I suk at RTS’

That’s not stopping me lol

> > Im sure you can find people to play with that will be glad to help you reach you general in the Halo Wars thread…You should give it a shot.
>
> Hmm maybe it’s a tempting offer

I found someone on that forum and we beat the game on Co-op and play regularly now. We are about the same rank and skill (He is probably better, but its close). We even boost sometimes (Which really helps)

If you want you can add me :smiley:

Man, i would love to do the campaign again. I have my friend using my game for halo wars right now. He is still sad that warthog doesn’t have flames loll!

> Man, i would love to do the campaign again. I have my friend using my game for halo wars right now. He is still sad that warthog doesn’t have flames loll!

The campaign is so much more fun in Co-op. Like octuple Mac blasting Scarabs and spamming ODSTs on the Reactor level XD

This is a good thing…

> This is a good thing…

Reaching one’s goals is almost always a positive thing. So yes, it is a very good thing.

> I gave up on it because I suk at RTS’

Try Deathmatch.

Nice. I haven’t unlocked many achievements, myself.

that’s the last one i need is to hit general

Congrats if you do it. I was bored by the halo wars demo so those achievements I will probably never get.

> Congrats if you do it. I was bored by the halo wars demo so those achievements I will probably never get.

Not an RTS fan? I suck at RTS games but I always found them fun. Used to play Age of Empires a lot. Funny thing is, the company that made AoE also made Halo Wars, so when I heard they were making it I was pretty excited :smiley: its still pretty fun, I’m just not a big fan of Multiplayer because I suck and don’t really know what to do XI