Only 8-12 hours?

Halo 5’s campaign was supposed to be twice as long as Halo 4’s, now it’s only 8-12 hours?

That time is based off user research on normal so if its that long on normal imagine how long it would be on legendary or even heroic.

That’s estimated though, could be longer or quicker depending on how good you are.

Why is everyone flipping their -Yoink- over this? Halo 4 is pretty easily doable in about 5-6 hours on normal . Halo ce, 3, odst, and to a lesser extent reach and 2, are all easily doable in less time on the same difficulty

I really hope they didn’t just do what Halo 2 did and took a few missions and simply cut them into two parts and make it seem like you’re getting a longer campaign. That was cheap.

Well that’s on normal… If you play on Heroic like a lot of returning halo players will, then it’ll be even longer.

> 2533274933538004;5:
> I really hope they didn’t just do what Halo 2 did and took a few missions and simply cut them into two parts and make it seem like you’re getting a longer campaign. That was cheap.

True but each time they did that the level felt completely different even though they end/start in the same spot between.

> 2533274933538004;5:
> I really hope they didn’t just do what Halo 2 did and took a few missions and simply cut them into two parts and make it seem like you’re getting a longer campaign. That was cheap.

I get what you’re saying, but I wouldn’t exactly call it cheap. They wanted to make sure players had enough stopping points so they wouldn’t be going through super-long missions. Cause if you actually combined missions like Outskirts/Metropolis and DeltaHalo/Regret, they’d be very long missions.

I feel the Campaign is mostly Fluffy were the real meat is the MP.

> 2533274809890894;7:
> > 2533274933538004;5:
> > I really hope they didn’t just do what Halo 2 did and took a few missions and simply cut them into two parts and make it seem like you’re getting a longer campaign. That was cheap.
>
>
> True but each time they did that the level felt completely different even though they end/start in the same spot between.

Yeah, most of them have a good half and a bad half.

> 2533274809890894;4:
> Why is everyone flipping their -Yoink- over this? Halo 4 is pretty easily doable in about 5-6 hours on normal . Halo ce, 3, odst, and to a lesser extent reach and 2, are all easily doable in less time on the same difficulty

I am not flipping anything, I was simply curious.

<mark>Do not post discriminatory comments.</mark>

maybe research was done on a woman playing…who knows

> 2533274861192818;11:
> > 2533274809890894;4:
> > Why is everyone flipping their -Yoink- over this? Halo 4 is pretty easily doable in about 5-6 hours on normal . Halo ce, 3, odst, and to a lesser extent reach and 2, are all easily doable in less time on the same difficulty
>
>
> I am not flipping anything, I was simply curious.

My bad then. All over I see people being angry, even irl friends. And sine we cant get tone off voice here thats what I though.
Well halo 4 had 8 playable missions (not to mention you can skip almost an entire level) and halo 5 has 15. So just about double with levels being bigger
my though about it

> 2533274810368391;12:
>

Yeah. Should’ve been a big 'ol tough manly man’s man like you. A big 'ol hyper masculine male conqueror. A male-conqueror like you would’ve had it licked in just a few hours like a man! I bet you wear lots of leather.

> 2533274810368391;12:
>

What kind of comment is this?

I beat 4 in like 3.5 hours, on legendary I did it in about an hour or two longer, I didn’t remember exactly. Trust me, this is a long campaign. Stop complaining. Christ.

8-12 hours on normal is a LONG campaign. Legendary will take like 20 hours or longer.

Past Halos could be done in roughly 6-8 ish, and Heroic/Legendary will add to that pretty significantly.
Mathematically, it’s still roughly twice as long, especially factoring in things like higher difficulty. But remember that length also comes from each person, and what you do in the campaign. With so many findables and such a large, open campaign, you’ll naturally gravitate towards longer playthroughs, compared to older games.

> 2533274892061674;17:
> 8-12 hours on normal is a LONG campaign. Legendary will take like 20 hours or longer.

Sweeeeeet

Halo 4 can probably be beaten in 4-6 hours on Normal if you’re good. Also, this is still the longest Halo Campaign yet, and remember that these numbers are on Normal. If you play on Heroic, it should easily go up to two digits.