Only 70 levels??????

What happened to the other specializations? I thought that we would have more than 2 , I just completed WetWork and Operator and I was looking forward to Rogue. So why dont it show up and why is level 70 the max level? IGN said that there would 130 levels due the the specializations. I want answers, because this is rediculus. YOu guys are pathetic.

This might piss you off even more, but you can only get to SR 130 IF you brought Limited Edition to get all Specializations early to you. Sorry.

Unless if 343i removes the cap from regular players…

so you didnt get the limited edition? well for those of you se owners youll have an email sent to your inbox(the one associated with your xbox live account) with the code to unlock the rest of the specializations by the 1st of december.

> What happened to the other specializations? I thought that we would have more than 2 , I just completed WetWork and Operator and I was looking forward to Rogue. So why dont it show up and why is level 70 the max level? IGN said that there would 130 levels due the the specializations. I want answers, because this is rediculus. YOu guys are pathetic.

would it make you feel any better that i told you i got the limited edition and the pioneer helps you rank up fast which is all im using whoo fast track

However, to get that you have to have played the game from any time 6th to the 20th I believe.

Why didnt they just give us them all in the first place? Im a vivid Halo player and a die hard fan, but they are really -Yoink!- me off over this.

> However, to get that you have to have played the game from any time 6th to the 20th I believe.

this is true but im sure if hes 70 already he wouldve played on the 20th at least because of the xp cap

> > What happened to the other specializations? I thought that we would have more than 2 , I just completed WetWork and Operator and I was looking forward to Rogue. So why dont it show up and why is level 70 the max level? IGN said that there would 130 levels due the the specializations. I want answers, because this is rediculus. YOu guys are pathetic.
>
> would it make you feel any better that i told you i got the limited edition and the pioneer helps you rank up fast which is all im using whoo fast track

This. But it double XP doesn’t double your fast track sadly.

> However, to get that you have to have played the game from any time 6th to the 20th I believe.

this is true btw

Edit: the guy above me said the same thing Q~Q

Im actually only excited scratch that WAS excited for Rogue. Im like in love with the helmet XD

Its true, when ever the waypoint updates go check my profile, just hit level 70 today.

> Im actually only excited scratch that WAS excited for Rogue. Im like in love with the helmet XD

You could’ve said “was only excited” an you would’ve still made sense… Made a little less sense getting rid of only…

> > What happened to the other specializations? I thought that we would have more than 2 , I just completed WetWork and Operator and I was looking forward to Rogue. So why dont it show up and why is level 70 the max level? IGN said that there would 130 levels due the the specializations. I want answers, because this is rediculus. YOu guys are pathetic.
>
> would it make you feel any better that i told you i got the limited edition and the pioneer helps you rank up fast which is all im using whoo fast track

Can I ask something? If for example I maxed out Pioneer and switch to another Specs, will the fast track be able to apply on different Specs? coz atm im just using operator, waiting for the code to arrive >.>

> > > What happened to the other specializations? I thought that we would have more than 2 , I just completed WetWork and Operator and I was looking forward to Rogue. So why dont it show up and why is level 70 the max level? IGN said that there would 130 levels due the the specializations. I want answers, because this is rediculus. YOu guys are pathetic.
> >
> > would it make you feel any better that i told you i got the limited edition and the pioneer helps you rank up fast which is all im using whoo fast track
>
> Can I ask something? If for example I maxed out Pioneer and switch to another Specs, will the fast track be able to apply on different Specs? coz atm im just using operator, waiting for the code to arrive >.>

fast track is an armor mod and you can use it but the effect only works for as long as you are using the loadout that has fast track on it. i use fast track when im playing spops and different stuff for war games.

As long as you use a loadout with the Pioneer perk, Im Wetwork and im using the Operator perk

how do you not know this?

> > > > What happened to the other specializations? I thought that we would have more than 2 , I just completed WetWork and Operator and I was looking forward to Rogue. So why dont it show up and why is level 70 the max level? IGN said that there would 130 levels due the the specializations. I want answers, because this is rediculus. YOu guys are pathetic.
> > >
> > > would it make you feel any better that i told you i got the limited edition and the pioneer helps you rank up fast which is all im using whoo fast track
> >
> > Can I ask something? If for example I maxed out Pioneer and switch to another Specs, will the fast track be able to apply on different Specs? coz atm im just using operator, waiting for the code to arrive >.>
>
> fast track is an armor mod and you can use it but the effect only works for as long as you are using the loadout that has fast track on it. i use fast track when im playing spops and different stuff for war games.

Does it double your XP or what percentage. Will this work Fast Track + DewXP? ( I know im going to reach XP Cap faster >>)

> As long as you use a loadout with the Pioneer perk, Im Wetwork and im using the Operator perk

yes. so once you complete the spec you can then use anything associated with it after its unlocked.

> > > > > What happened to the other specializations? I thought that we would have more than 2 , I just completed WetWork and Operator and I was looking forward to Rogue. So why dont it show up and why is level 70 the max level? IGN said that there would 130 levels due the the specializations. I want answers, because this is rediculus. YOu guys are pathetic.
> > > >
> > > > would it make you feel any better that i told you i got the limited edition and the pioneer helps you rank up fast which is all im using whoo fast track
> > >
> > > Can I ask something? If for example I maxed out Pioneer and switch to another Specs, will the fast track be able to apply on different Specs? coz atm im just using operator, waiting for the code to arrive >.>
> >
> > fast track is an armor mod and you can use it but the effect only works for as long as you are using the loadout that has fast track on it. i use fast track when im playing spops and different stuff for war games.
>
> Does it double your XP or what percentage. Will this work Fast Track + DewXP? ( I know im going to reach XP Cap faster >>)

I already said that the DewXP doesn’t double your fast track but you can use both at the same time

> > > > > What happened to the other specializations? I thought that we would have more than 2 , I just completed WetWork and Operator and I was looking forward to Rogue. So why dont it show up and why is level 70 the max level? IGN said that there would 130 levels due the the specializations. I want answers, because this is rediculus. YOu guys are pathetic.
> > > >
> > > > would it make you feel any better that i told you i got the limited edition and the pioneer helps you rank up fast which is all im using whoo fast track
> > >
> > > Can I ask something? If for example I maxed out Pioneer and switch to another Specs, will the fast track be able to apply on different Specs? coz atm im just using operator, waiting for the code to arrive >.>
> >
> > fast track is an armor mod and you can use it but the effect only works for as long as you are using the loadout that has fast track on it. i use fast track when im playing spops and different stuff for war games.
>
> Does it double your XP or what percentage. Will this work Fast Track + DewXP? ( I know im going to reach XP Cap faster >>)

no unfortunately it does not. fast track is factored in after double xp. but with both of them iv made as much as 13081xp in a single spops match.

> > > What happened to the other specializations? I thought that we would have more than 2 , I just completed WetWork and Operator and I was looking forward to Rogue. So why dont it show up and why is level 70 the max level? IGN said that there would 130 levels due the the specializations. I want answers, because this is rediculus. YOu guys are pathetic.
> >
> > would it make you feel any better that i told you i got the limited edition and the pioneer helps you rank up fast which is all im using whoo fast track
>
> This. But it double XP doesn’t double your fast track sadly.
>
>
>
> I know it still helps double xp gives me around 3000 in war games and spartan ops 5000.
> fast track gives me 300 war games and 400 spartan ops