only 6 maps in halo reach CAMPAIgN missions list

I bought this xbox 360 a month ago and it came with Halo Reach coupon and I purchased two map packs. When I start the game and go MAIN MENU -> CAMPAIGN -> MISSION I can only see six maps and I feel I’m missing all maps below “LONG NIGHT OF SOLACE”. I wonder if this is normal, because I have seen videos on Youtube with more maps on that list, and how do I get the missing maps.

Have you tried restarting?

I’ve never heard of that before…mind you…Games on Demand has always been a terrible service.

Yes I restarted it and it keeps the same thing, and it has been like that all the time.

Does it work if you play through the previous mission, and access it through a cut scene?

Have you played through the campaign to “unlock” the other levels? (Sorry if that’s a stupid question. I just woke up.)

> Have you played through the campaign to “unlock” the other levels? (Sorry if that’s a stupid question. I just woke up.)

By the looks of your Service Record located here: MegaTr0ll Service Record, you haven’t compelted the Campaign, after Long Night of Solace, there are at least another five levels, you will need to play & complete Long Night of Solace on any difficulty to unlock the next levels.

> Have you played through the campaign to “unlock” the other levels? (Sorry if that’s a stupid question. I just woke up.)

I was going to ask the same question, and I am wide awake :stuck_out_tongue:

I had a similar issue. i finished the campaign on legendary and one day I went to my mission list and it only has the first 2 missions and it only shows I did them on normal. it was weird, i keep all my acheeves but my mission list is gone.

> I had a similar issue. i finished the campaign on legendary and one day I went to my mission list and it only has the first 2 missions and it only shows I did them on normal. it was weird, i keep all my acheeves but my mission list is gone.

That happens sometimes but sounds like the OP hasn’t even “finished the fight” yet so that’s why he can’t access the other missions…

Yeah, I’m sure you have to complete the each level to unlock the next when the game is new. When I got mine last May, each mission was strung together automatically right after each cutscene. It stayed that way each time I played until I finished the campaign on legendary once. Now it exits to the menu after each mission and I have to pick the next mission manually.

I just completed the campaign and I got all maps. Thanks for everyone contributed to this post.

yeah my game does the same thing