Only 3 Months And A Bit Till Halo 4

Well Guys time has gone fast, it’s only 3 months and a bit till halo 4 is on store shelves and in our hands to play, what are your plans for the next few months before halo 4 is released?

Only?

I’ll continue to play Reach with a little Halo 3 mixed in. I’ll continue to follow news and updates for Halo 4’s multiplayer (I want campaign to be complete surprise). Then a couple days before the games release I’m going to play through the Reach, CEA, 2,ODST, and 3 campaigns.

Time has gone FAST?! This feels like it’s taking longer than Skyrim and Halo: Reach did combined!!

time can always fly by just like that

I Have to buy all the Halo books and comics before Halo 4

Wait for more info on H4

> I Have to buy all the Halo books and comics before Halo 4

This sounds good, get to futher grips with the halo story and the universe

Absorb as much information at school and play as much football as possible, because I won’t be able to do either of those things come November 6…

> Absorb as much information at school and play as much football as possible, because I won’t be able to do either of those things come November 6…

Quite the opposite for me, school starts getting hard after november, so I WON’T get anytime to play halos :(((

> > Absorb as much information at school and play as much football as possible, because I won’t be able to do either of those things come November 6…
>
> Quite the opposite for me, school starts getting hard after november, so I WON’T get anytime to play halos :(((

This is why I wish more top tier games cam eout in the summer. I think if Borderlands 2 came out right now for example it would do extremely well…

OT: I plan to keep doing what I have been doing…keeping my ear to the ground for any new info about Halo 4.

> I Have to buy all the Halo books and comics before Halo 4

Good luck.

OT: Time did not fly! It feels like I’ve known about this game for years and it’s been just teasing me all along! :L

> Wait for more info on H4

this