Only 140,000 people playing Halo 4 right now

I remember when the game first started up there was over 200,000 populating the normal slayer playlist alone. These numbers speak for themselves. Fix the matchmaking: Put weapons on maps, no ordinance, or perks. WE WANT HALO BACK.

its also 3pm on a weds

> its also 3pm on a weds

This. However I have noticed the numbers are not where they should be. However you need to consider how much else the game has to offer in campaign, Spartan Ops, Forge, Customs, and Theater. I wouldn’t be surprised if at any given time the number of people playing Halo 4 is well over double the war games count.

its also 7 AM on a Thursday

there are definitely issues that need to be fixed.

bring back de-scoping, weapon despawn times need to be buffed, dmr needs to be a little weaker, jip needs to be just freaking tweaked like hell or removed, kill cams- fix or just get rid of them, because the state they’re in-they’re absolutely horrible, banshee glitch needs to be fixed where it goes underground, horrible lag in spartan ops- just plain unenjoyable to play…

And there is a plenty of bugs and lag needed to be fixed. When 343i improve that, the population will rise from the ground.

lol we ? stop saying we…i actually like how it plays.

It’s 8.30pm in the UK, prime time for gamers, and not one of my friends is playing Halo 4, which speaks volumes for the game as far as i’m concerned.

> It’s 8.30pm in the UK, prime time for gamers, and not one of my friends is playing Halo 4, which speaks volumes for the game as far as i’m concerned.

I remember Halo 3 usually had at least 250.000-300.000 at this time. It would steadily climb over the course of the evening obviously.

People do have lives and other video games, this isn’t the only platform game in the world.

> People do have lives and other video games, this isn’t the only platform game in the world.

Don’t you think it says something about the game itself? If this was the best Halo ever, wouldn’t you think more people would play it? Wouldn’t you think it would destroy Halo 3 in numbers?

A lot of the frauds went to Black Ops 2,

> > People do have lives and other video games, this isn’t the only platform game in the world.
>
> Don’t you think it says something about the game itself? If this was the best Halo ever, wouldn’t you think more people would play it? Wouldn’t you think it would destroy Halo 3 in numbers?

Reminds me of the ‘World of Warcraft’ is dying threads, “Subscriptions under 10 million”.

To put this in context, 170,000 people is still 170,000 people. Near midday on a middle day, before thanksgiving.

Quit crying about the sky falling and play Halo.

343 doesn’t care. They already have your money.

> > > People do have lives and other video games, this isn’t the only platform game in the world.
> >
> > Don’t you think it says something about the game itself? If this was the best Halo ever, wouldn’t you think more people would play it? Wouldn’t you think it would destroy Halo 3 in numbers?
>
> Reminds me of the ‘World of Warcraft’ is dying threads, “Subscriptions under 10 million”.
>
> To put this in context, 170,000 people is still 170,000 people. Near midday on a middle day, before thanksgiving.
>
> Quit crying about the sky falling and play Halo.

can i bear your children?

yea because they made an enjoyable multiplayer. I like to play games that are fun, I might have to go but it now because Halo 4 is annoying and frustrating.

> > > People do have lives and other video games, this isn’t the only platform game in the world.
> >
> > Don’t you think it says something about the game itself? If this was the best Halo ever, wouldn’t you think more people would play it? Wouldn’t you think it would destroy Halo 3 in numbers?
>
> Reminds me of the ‘World of Warcraft’ is dying threads, “Subscriptions under 10 million”.
>
> To put this in context, 170,000 people is still 170,000 people. Near midday on a middle day, before thanksgiving.
>
> Quit crying about the sky falling and play Halo.

Wow, typical American aren’t you? You think the US is the only country in the world or something? You probably do.

I have better things to do during the day as well, but like someone else said, it’s prime time for gamers in Europe. At this hour there would be at least 300.000 people online playing Halo 3, mostly from Europe, and in the course of the evening more people from the USA would get online.

Why keep playing the game?
Im just bored of this Unbalanced Halo 4,and why keep playing online?
I already have the 6 specs and i dont have any reason for play it

WHO. CARES.

Can you find a game. Yes/No?

If No:

You’re lying, or your just reading the spoiler. SHUT UP!If Yes

WHO GIVES A -Yoinking!- FUCKY -Yoink- ABOUT THE -Yoinking!- NUMBERS! YOU CAN STILL FIND A GAME! GO AWAY :smiley:

There’s no we in you.