Online Xp Limit reached?

This is the most irritating things that Halo 4 has. I can’t even play the multiplayer now since I reached the XP limit. I really want to play but It’s not fun when you cant rank up at all. I am SR24.

This is absolutely ridiculous along with join in session problems (unbalanced teams)
these two “features” are completely ruining the game for me.

It’s unfair to stop someone from ranking up at their own pace. I am loosing interest in this game because of this.

NOOOO I accidentally voted no :frowning:
I believe the original question on the forum that i was reading asked.

“Should we have a daily XP cap?”

And the answer is no especially because of the double xp that everyone has and not not being able to take advantage of the commendations.

This is Rediculous.

It’s absolutely ridiculous, nobody likes working for free and most people stop playing a game which they believe they can’t progress no more. So why would you want your players to stop playing your game. That’s just bad business management. All that aside the game is great I give it a10/10

Please fix this 343 I can’t even get challenges. If I complete 1 it gives me 0 Xp instead of 4,000.

yep hit the cap this morning and theres no point in playing today…

What I would really like to know is when I can start earning exp again?? :confused: It is unfair, they had a dex xp for a reason. Why create a barrier to stall progression.

Because if you think about it, SR25 is when you pretty much unlock all there is. Besides cosmetics. Why the need for a exp cap?

I’ve been playing for a few hours off and on, I have yet to hit the xp cap and im SR11 now,
What level is it when you hit the cap?

has 343 even explained why there is a an xp cap?

> yep hit the cap this morning and theres no point in playing today…

I dont know? maybe the point is that the game is fun… if the only reason you play multiplayer is for the XP, then just stop now, because when you hit the max rank you might as well throw the game away.

I hit the xp cap hours ago, im still having a blast!

im never buying anything microsoft or 343 ever again if this isnt fixed asap

It’s not for experience. It’s for the reward. If I spent a few hours getting a hundred br kills or whatever, I’d like experience for it. I was still playing the game but, Ill be behind if I dont earn anything.

This is ridiculous. First you butcher the Campaign and make it completly unenjoyable then you add a level cap that can be reached on day one. Stop making games please.

Wtf im sr 24 i have dbl xp still nd i cant rank up really wtf im so -Yoinking!- pissed no xp cap f u 343 u ffed up and the service record is bugged terribly my god i played half way into the campaign today when the server was down and now this crap. -.- im not happy about this.

I like the story alot i just wanted to rank up fast now this -Yoink- happens…

Some of us would like to PROGRESS as we play, rank chasing, bragging rights with your friends, going into a pub game with a badass rank. Is all part of the halo experience. It’s a constant thorn in the side to get NOTHING at the end of a match.

It would be sensible to either raise the cap considerably, or remove it. But we need to remember this is day 1 of launch. Things can and will change, regardless of what it is. There’s no right or wrong way about it.

But the exp cap is an issue, and that’s the bottom line.

I want to level up, and enjoy getting a high rank at launch…but apparently 343 really doesn’t give a -Yoink- what I, or other fans want.

> This is the most irritating things that Halo 4 has. I can’t even play the multiplayer now since I reached the XP limit. I really want to play but It’s not fun when you cant rank up at all. I am SR24.
>
> http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t135/batigerstud50/Capture-16.jpg

This whole thread - first world problems.

Full of over-demanding spoilt teenagers who think that threatening 343 with their business over this is in any way going to solve their little problem.

But I mean, what was I thinking? Coming to the forums and expecting any kind of logic or reason in handling such trivial problems? If your life is so arbitrary that the only thing to do is Hale, then you have problems - but if it’s really that sad that you can only play multiplayer for the XP, then your problems are worse than I thought.

I play for fun, not hit the cap yet, but even if i did i’d still play online. BUT thats just me. :slight_smile:

Its really the worst thing they could have done in respect to people wanting to play. today i would have spent all day playing but after only 4 hours of play time my xp gets limited and nothing i do online matters after that point. this is a terrible decision and quite frankly pointless and i wish halo, 343, waypoint someone would discuss this issue and please there many fans that supported them and continue to support them by purchasing there game.