Online Coop is unplayable!

Wtf happened 343?
The online coop netcode is horrible in CEA.
I cant play the second level “halo” because after some time the game cant handle the connection.
Is there going to be a fix for this?? Im so sad that this passed the certification.

Co-op lag isn’t 343i’s fault, nor is it anything they can do about it. It’s either your’s, or the person you’re playing with’s connection that’s causing the problem. It’s not “the game can’t handle the connection”.

What do you mean by “the game cant handle the connection.”?

In every case the client will always have a minor sync delay, but from what you’re saying it must be your connection.

Someone needs 60 mbps.

> Co-op lag isn’t 343i’s fault, nor is it anything they can do about it. It’s either your’s, or the person you’re playing with’s connection that’s causing the problem. It’s not “the game can’t handle the connection”.

wtf? stop defending this -Yoink-.
Im not the only one with this coop trash.
Coop is unplayable and this is a fact and has nothing to do with my connection. Every other Coop game runs fine for both. But CEA runs like -Yoink- in coop.

> > Co-op lag isn’t 343i’s fault, nor is it anything they can do about it. It’s either your’s, or the person you’re playing with’s connection that’s causing the problem. It’s not “the game can’t handle the connection”.
>
> wtf? stop defending this Yoink!.
> Im not the only one with this coop trash.
> Coop is unplayable and this is a fact and has nothing to do with my connection. Every other Coop game runs fine for both. But CEA runs like Yoink! in coop.

I suggest reading this. Granted, it’s for Reach, however the same exact principles apply. Again, it’s not 343i’s or the game’s fault, nor is it anything they can do about it. I’m not defending them per say, I’m just speaking logically.

> > Co-op lag isn’t 343i’s fault, nor is it anything they can do about it. It’s either your’s, or the person you’re playing with’s connection that’s causing the problem. It’s not “the game can’t handle the connection”.
>
> wtf? stop defending this Yoink!.
> Im not the only one with this coop trash.
> Coop is unplayable and this is a fact and has nothing to do with my connection. Every other Coop game runs fine for both. But CEA runs like Yoink! in coop.

your connection is rubbish fact, i can play fine with my friend over live, you arrogant, stop trying to blame someone else and face facts