ONI's Midnight Facility

The Midnight Facility we know as being ONI’s secret jail where people/aliens check in but they don’t check out. Sort of like the ROCK or Alcatraz.
One can only imagine the kind of stuff that goes on in a place like that. It could be anything from plain old torturing prisoners to high grade weapons testing. This brings me to my point.
We have heard about this Infamous facility a number of times throughout the Halo Universe so why not throw it into a game or two? Sounds to me that this could be an untapped level or even game that could have the player delve deep into the belly of the beast that we all know to be ONI.
What’s your thoughts and by all means, please use this post to expand on the topic of ONI’s Midnight Facility.
TheDarkSpartan

I want 343 to make a side/main game, like ODST, where you play as an ONI agent or something. It would be great and fun as you uncover secrets and such. Maybe play as a high ranking agent and walk around the rooms seeing the bloodied bodies or even masses of flesh. They would need to raise the age rating though. :confused:

> 2535461412549528;2:
> I want 343 to make a side/main game, like ODST, where you play as an ONI agent or something. It would be great and fun as you uncover secrets and such. Maybe play as a high ranking agent and walk around the rooms seeing the bloodied bodies or even masses of flesh. They would need to raise the age rating though. :confused:

I like the way you think. The game would be interesting. If it worked for ODST which many people had doubts at first then it should work as an ONI agent. Heck we play as Locke already and he was ONI and I think still is. ONI has to have a mole somewhere and why not put your best operative in as a Spartan

I just wanna know more about it. I mean, until Hunt The Truth we didnt even know it was a real place (cause before that it was only hinted at I think? And some people actually thought it was codeword for “dead”)
Like…whos in there? How big is it? How’s it handling the Created situation?

> 2533274820334450;3:
> > 2535461412549528;2:
> > I want 343 to make a side/main game, like ODST, where you play as an ONI agent or something.
>
> I like the way you think. The game would be interesting. If it worked for ODST which many people had doubts at first then it should work as an ONI agent. Heck we play as Locke already and he was ONI and I think still is. ONI has to have a mole somewhere and why not put your best operative in as a Spartan

You know, I never really thought about it, but I agree with you! I like Locke, and he seems like a really good person, but I also get the impression that he’s willing to follow a mission to the end even if it conflicts with his own moral code, unless its something extreme. He probably is still ONI.

But yeah, I like the idea of playing a game as an ONI operative a lot. It would be interesting to see more of ONI since I don’t trust them at all.

> 2535461412549528;2:
> I want 343 to make a side/main game, like ODST, where you play as an ONI agent or something. It would be great and fun as you uncover secrets and such. Maybe play as a high ranking agent and walk around the rooms seeing the bloodied bodies or even masses of flesh. They would need to raise the age rating though. :confused:

Maybe this side/main game could take place in the Midnight facility with an outbreak of some sort.

Midnight facility would not fit in a traditional Halo game, but it would be perfect for a “Telltale Game”.
This would give us leasure to explore and talk to different protagonists/antagonists.

I wonder what type of security they keep around that place.

It’s kinda like a maximum security prison for almost anything organic. It’s like the Area 51 of Halo, shrouded in secrecy, and will probably never be explained. At least we… I mean THEY try to ensure anyway… heh…

> 2533274898071240;6:
> > 2535461412549528;2:
> > I want 343 to make a side/main game, like ODST, where you play as an ONI agent or something. It would be great and fun as you uncover secrets and such. Maybe play as a high ranking agent and walk around the rooms seeing the bloodied bodies or even masses of flesh. They would need to raise the age rating though. :confused:
>
> Maybe this side/main game could take place in the Midnight facility with an outbreak of some sort.

Mona Lisa playable game.

> 2535410570006717;9:
> > 2533274898071240;6:
> > > 2535461412549528;2:
> > > I want 343 to make a side/main game, like ODST, where you play as an ONI agent or something. It would be great and fun as you uncover secrets and such. Maybe play as a high ranking agent and walk around the rooms seeing the bloodied bodies or even masses of flesh. They would need to raise the age rating though. :confused:
> >
> > Maybe this side/main game could take place in the Midnight facility with an outbreak of some sort.
>
> Mona Lisa playable game.

I’d be all in for the game, give me the rifle and my platoon and i’m all in.

> 2535461412549528;2:

I love ONI so it pains me to say this; I think this would suck (no offense intended and I’m sorry if I have done so). For me, one of the biggest draws of ONI is the mystery surrounding many of it’s facilities, operatives and missions, a game like this could well ruin that.

They could have a Midnight game revolving around Gek 'Lhar’s escape from the facility, perhaps?

> 2533274880402739;11:
> > 2535461412549528;2:
> > I want 343 to make a side/main game, like ODST, where you play as an ONI agent or something. It would be great and fun as you uncover secrets and such. Maybe play as a high ranking agent and walk around the rooms seeing the bloodied bodies or even masses of flesh. They would need to raise the age rating though. :confused:
>
> I love ONI so it pains me to say this; I think this would suck (no offense intended and I’m sorry if I have done so). For me, one of the biggest draws of ONI is the mystery surrounding many of it’s facilities, operatives and missions, a game like this could well ruin that.

Well it’d probably take place in an already popular among fans location. Maybe somewhere like Bravo Six or the ONI building in Halo 3 ODST before they blew it up. Or maybe like I said before, Mona Lisa game where fans already know about the place, but get to be able to explore it better