#ONI

<mark>Do not discuss leaked content, real or fake.</mark>

I almost wish they had waited a bit before revealing this. There is so much halo coming up this week what with the halo channel and Halo MCC that the big reveal might get squashed out of the picture.

But, on the other hand, can’t wait to see what awaits us in Halo 5!

Of course I can be won over. 343i has shown they are willing to go back to Halo’s roots to find inspiration for future MP experiences, instead of finding inspiration from their FPS contemporaries. If it looks like classic arena Halo with a few non-rhythm-breaking twists, then I’ll be all over it. I’ll probably get it for the campaign anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

I just hope they pay close attention to what we say needs to be improved/included and removed within good reason; this goes for the reveal and the Beta in December.

> 2533274883561809;3:
> Of course I can be won over. 343i has shown they are willing to go back to Halo’s roots to find inspiration for future MP experiences, instead of finding inspiration from their FPS contemporaries. If it looks like classic arena Halo with a few non-rhythm-breaking twists, then I’ll be all over it. I’ll probably get it for the campaign anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

I am open to change. its why i didnt go all hater mode on H4 and still play it but going to the roots would be nice :3 and i know i cant wait for Gameplay. ill watch it while i wait for my MCC to unlock and i can play it

I like how he put (read) in his title in a blatant attempt to make us read his post.

As long as there are Elites, I am fine with Halo 5.

I think 343i is finally understanding what made the older Halo community so loyal…

I’m very confident in Halo 5 to be honest. 343i has taken a lot of criticism these past couple of years, and I think they’ve learned what we want and what we don’t.

Where/when are they revealing it?

> 2533274809188344;9:
> I’m very confident in Halo 5 to be honest. 343i has taken a lot of criticism these past couple of years, and I think they’ve learned what we want and what we don’t.
>
> Where/when are they revealing it?

Tomorrow at 11pm, its at HaloFest.
HaloFest

> 2533274813077769;6:
> I like how he put (read) in his title in a blatant attempt to make us read his post.

It’s not clickbait. I REALLY want peoples opinion.

> 2533274792737987;10:
> > 2533274809188344;9:
> > I’m very confident in Halo 5 to be honest. 343i has taken a lot of criticism these past couple of years, and I think they’ve learned what we want and what we don’t.
> >
> > Where/when are they revealing it?
>
>
> Tomorrow at 11pm, its on HaloFest.
> HaloFest

US time I am assuming?

> 2533274882999606;11:
> > 2533274813077769;6:
> > I like how he put (read) in his title in a blatant attempt to make us read his post.
>
>
> It’s not clickbait. I REALLY want peoples opinion.

Well, it worked, as I read it!

> 2533274813077769;12:
> > 2533274792737987;10:
> > > 2533274809188344;9:
> > > I’m very confident in Halo 5 to be honest. 343i has taken a lot of criticism these past couple of years, and I think they’ve learned what we want and what we don’t.
> > >
> > > Where/when are they revealing it?
> >
> >
> >
> > Tomorrow at 11pm, its on HaloFest.
> > HaloFest
>
>
> US time I am assuming?

Eastern time zone.

When is it GMT time?