#ONI

<mark>Do not post leaked content, real or fake.</mark>

Maybe there’ll be missions that switch between the two? Or maybe the descriptions of some of the missions just tell you what happens with Osiris while you play as Blue Team?

The first blue team mission lasted about twice as long as the first 2 locke missions so it could be closer to even. I don’t really mind either way if the story is decent and the game is fun.

> 2533274830366691;1:
>

proof or not true

The pattern at least from the first three missions is osiris, blue team, osiris. I’m guessing they have that formula throughout the rest of the game but it just a guess. I wouldn’t base anything off achievements and list made by people on here.

Even if there are more osiris missions than blue teams I still think it will be a good story

> 2533274830366691;1:
>

Citation needed

> 2533274844984484;6:
> > 2533274830366691;1:
> >
>
>
> Citation needed

The descriptions for most of the missions were related to Osiris so of course people are jumping to conclusions. As I said, that doesn’t necessarily mean Osiris will be playable for 12 of the 15 missions.

<mark>Do not post leaked content, real or fake.</mark>

i sad

This is a joke right. The last mission is a bigger joke if it’s true.

Master Chief’s missions are longer than Locke’s. I heard that the Locke missions blur together.

I’m actually really surprised by how uneven a split that is…

That said, them saying he mispoke is still somewhat accurate. Osiris is generally meant to be the stars, not just Locke, and the story seems to be largely about blue team, even when they’re not being played.

> 2533274801019054;11:
> Master Chief’s missions are longer than Locke’s. I heard that the Locke missions blur together.

Yeah it seemed like mission 4 was continuation of 3 from what the lets plays showed, similar to many halo 2 missions. The summaries seem to make this often be the case for them.

It definitely looks like Chief isnt dieing though, so people can chill there.