ONI or Ben will disrupt E3

I think either ONI or Ben will disrupt the show (in a good way) like maybe they play off mic problems, or a feed issue, or even (if they have the guts) do a gameplay interruption, all of a sudden it’s Ben or ONI. I think it would be freaking awesome

what do you think?

I’m thinking FERO might. I also think the second part of the finale may end with Chief getting hold of Ben

> 2533274906745123;3:
> I’m thinking FERO might. I also think the second part of the finale may end with Chief getting hold of Ben

that could be cool as well!

That would be pretty damn cool. Might be a bit confusing for people who didn’t follow HuntTheTruth, but screw them.
Thinking about it, Grim does a similar thing with Canon Fodder occasionally. Someone from ONI tells him to stop talking.

Ehh…I don’t know. Seems a little too gimmicky to me. I’d rather just get straightforward information at E3 rather than some other hammy tie in to a marketing campaign that will effectively be over by the time of the conference.

> 2533274792346151;1:
> I think either ONI or Ben will disrupt the show (in a good way) like maybe they play off mic problems, or a feed issue, or even (if they have the guts) do a gameplay interruption, all of a sudden it’s Ben or ONI. I think it would be freaking awesome

I like the idea.

This would be pretty cool. Maybe at the end of some gameplay video for Halo 5.

I was also expecting something like that during the Xbox Conference. I already see the hype getting over 9000 when I will start to understand that it’s the Halo Part coming in. Gosh come on !! 2 weeks more and we are on the show !!

> 2533275034239520;9:
> I was also expecting something like that during the Xbox Conference. I already see the hype getting over 9000 when I will start to understand that it’s the Halo Part coming in. Gosh Come 2 weeks more and we are on the show !!

I hear you! I know its dumb but every time i hear the original Monks, I still get goosebumps

Would be so cool if all the light turn off, the screen start freezing and a broken ONI Logo Appear, then Fero start talk saying some stuff that we can’t know yet. But with all the scenario / trailer and stuff 343I is doing, I’m sure this E3 Will be awesome for Halo !

> 2533275034239520;11:
> Would be so cool if all the light turn off, the screen start freezing and a broken ONI Logo Appear, then Fero start talk saying some stuff that we can’t know yet. But with all the scenario / trailer and stuff 343I is doing, I’m sure this E3 Will be awesome for Halo !

I can’t wait! The only thing I REALLY want to know is… Will Oceanic Armor return!?

> 2533275034239520;11:
> Would be so cool if all the light turn off, the screen start freezing and a broken ONI Logo Appear, then Fero start talk saying some stuff that we can’t know yet. But with all the scenario / trailer and stuff 343I is doing, I’m sure this E3 Will be awesome for Halo !

Or Mishak :slight_smile:

> 2533274906745123;13:
> > 2533275034239520;11:
> > Would be so cool if all the light turn off, the screen start freezing and a broken ONI Logo Appear, then Fero start talk saying some stuff that we can’t know yet. But with all the scenario / trailer and stuff 343I is doing, I’m sure this E3 Will be awesome for Halo !
>
>
> Or Mishak :slight_smile:

The previous game finishes up, when suddenly the screen fills with static and an ONI logo flashes up. The whole room goes dark for a second. Then…

Hi guys…

> 2533274932540799;14:
> > 2533274906745123;13:
> > > 2533275034239520;11:
> > > Would be so cool if all the light turn off, the screen start freezing and a broken ONI Logo Appear, then Fero start talk saying some stuff that we can’t know yet. But with all the scenario / trailer and stuff 343I is doing, I’m sure this E3 Will be awesome for Halo !
> >
> >
> > Or Mishak :slight_smile:
>
>
> The previous game finishes up, when suddenly the screen fills with static and an ONI logo flashes up. The whole room goes dark for a second. Then…
> …
> Hi guys…

“…so as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted…”

:slight_smile:

good idea.

all these ideas are pretty darn sweet, now I’m going to kinda feel disappointed if they don’t do it lol

It’d be even better if 343 actually interrupted another company’s show before their own. Imagine- Black Ops 3 gameplay stutters and then blacks out. The ONI logo appears on screen for a second and an ominous voice can be heard giving clues about Halo 5 (which the COD fans will fail to pick up on and just be creeped out).

I love the Idea of 343 interrupting the previous game It would be awesome

when I think about it now it feels a little awkward IMO
but maybe it turns out to feel super awesome who knows