oni gungoose is terrible

I’ve gotten pretty good at using the gungoose, but I still avoid using the ONI varient. I get that the rounds bounce, but how often is that even really useful. I’m going for a kill shot every time, otherwise I’ve very vulnerable to getting shot or hijacked. Bouncing rounds through doorways is rarely effective, and the rounds don’t even home in like the scattershot on ricochet. I try to shoot the ground at their feet for the kill which works well with the normal gungoose, but with the ONI the rounds just bounce away harmlessly. In order for it to deserve the ONI in it’s name, it must be better than bouncing rounds. 1) Homing rounds after they bounce 2) Proximity rounds once they get close 3) Anti-vehicle rounds, ideally vs ghost. A lvl 3 gungoose has a real chance against a lvl 3 ghost. A lvl 4 ONI gungoose has literally NO chance against a lvl 4 ghost ultra or temple ghost even. Please remove ONI from the name or give it firepower deserving of that name.

Having better ricochet like the Pro Pipe or proximity detonation like the Hannibal Wasp’s grenades would be the best bet I think. The ONI Gungoose is really only good for lobbing grenades into Armories or when defending a Core, but it’s less useful out on the field.

For a top-tier Gungoose, the ONI version is actually quite underwhelming. The other versions are far better in almost every other aspect.

I once got an Untouchable…with a Corps Gungoose.

The proximity dentonations would be a great change. I suck with the Gungoose though so not sure how much my opinion is worth lol. I’d love to get better with them though seeing as how I have so many.

Players driving in Oni Mongooses can get EMPed by a bunch of A.I. Banshee Ultras during WZFF.

I agree. The OG is pretty bad. I sell them as soon as I get them.

Nice to watch the grenades bounce around in theater mode though

They bounce of the AI Knights and not goods.

Other than lobbing grenades its useless.

I’m damn near pro with the Gungoose.

So whenever I get an ONI Gungoose I sell it because it is complete and utter refuse.

i was actually pretty good at killing people with the oni variant it just a matter of predicting the trajectory but when i went into doing firefight a ghost seemed like a better choice than a gungoose…

Isn’t all gun-geese just terrible? lol. Maybe it’s just me but I’ve always disliked them in general.

> 2533274876041679;12:
> Isn’t all gun-geese just terrible? lol. Maybe it’s just me but I’ve always disliked them in general.

A gungoose will beat a ghost 9 times out of 10. One well placed shot will kill driver, gunner, and passenger in a warthog.

I love gun geese, but if you put yourself in a spot where 3 people are looking at you will be team shot of the thing very fast.

They take a while to get used to but are very decent, especially if your enemy has a good warthog duo going.

The oni variant of the gungoose is just awful though. Those bouncy nades have horrible shot metrics. If they just took a regular gungoose and made it lock onto arial vehicles it would be better.

As it is currently, Oni gungoose is the worst vehicle in the game.

> 2535473635314008;13:
> > 2533274876041679;12:
> > Isn’t all gun-geese just terrible? lol. Maybe it’s just me but I’ve always disliked them in general.
>
> A gungoose will beat a ghost 9 times out of 10. One well placed shot will kill driver, gunner, and passenger in a warthog.
>
> I love gun geese, but if you put yourself in a spot where 3 people are looking at you will be team shot of the thing very fast.
>
> They take a while to get used to but are very decent, especially if your enemy has a good warthog duo going.
>
> The oni variant of the gungoose is just awful though. Those bouncy nades have horrible shot metrics. If they just took a regular gungoose and made it lock onto arial vehicles it would be better.
>
> As it is currently, Oni gungoose is the worst vehicle in the game.

Gungoose does not beat ghost or warthog. It has near zero protection and lower speed.

> 2533274850895003;14:
> > 2535473635314008;13:
> > > 2533274876041679;12:
> > > Isn’t all gun-geese just terrible? lol. Maybe it’s just me but I’ve always disliked them in general.
> >
> > A gungoose will beat a ghost 9 times out of 10. One well placed shot will kill driver, gunner, and passenger in a warthog.
> >
> > I love gun geese, but if you put yourself in a spot where 3 people are looking at you will be team shot of the thing very fast.
> >
> > They take a while to get used to but are very decent, especially if your enemy has a good warthog duo going.
> >
> > The oni variant of the gungoose is just awful though. Those bouncy nades have horrible shot metrics. If they just took a regular gungoose and made it lock onto arial vehicles it would be better.
> >
> > As it is currently, Oni gungoose is the worst vehicle in the game.
>
> Gungoose does not beat ghost or warthog. It has near zero protection and lower speed.

ive actually taken an oni gungoose and slaughtered many ghosts in situations where it just 1v1 as for warthogs ive never done it personally but couple shots at the side should be enough to take out passenger/driver

> 2533274850895003;14:
> > 2535473635314008;13:
> > > 2533274876041679;12:
> > > Isn’t all gun-geese just terrible? lol. Maybe it’s just me but I’ve always disliked them in general.
> >
> > A gungoose will beat a ghost 9 times out of 10. One well placed shot will kill driver, gunner, and passenger in a warthog.
> >
> > I love gun geese, but if you put yourself in a spot where 3 people are looking at you will be team shot of the thing very fast.
> >
> > They take a while to get used to but are very decent, especially if your enemy has a good warthog duo going.
> >
> > The oni variant of the gungoose is just awful though. Those bouncy nades have horrible shot metrics. If they just took a regular gungoose and made it lock onto arial vehicles it would be better.
> >
> > As it is currently, Oni gungoose is the worst vehicle in the game.
>
> Gungoose does not beat ghost or warthog. It has near zero protection and lower speed.

You kiddin? I’ve chased down Warthogs more than once after mercilessly killing their woefully unprotected gunner.

Won a lot of ghost duels too.

yup i just sell em

> 2533274845033588;15:
> > 2533274850895003;14:
> > > 2535473635314008;13:
> > > > 2533274876041679;12:
> > > > Isn’t all gun-geese just terrible? lol. Maybe it’s just me but I’ve always disliked them in general.
> > >
> > > A gungoose will beat a ghost 9 times out of 10. One well placed shot will kill driver, gunner, and passenger in a warthog.
> > >
> > > I love gun geese, but if you put yourself in a spot where 3 people are looking at you will be team shot of the thing very fast.
> > >
> > > They take a while to get used to but are very decent, especially if your enemy has a good warthog duo going.
> > >
> > > The oni variant of the gungoose is just awful though. Those bouncy nades have horrible shot metrics. If they just took a regular gungoose and made it lock onto arial vehicles it would be better.
> > >
> > > As it is currently, Oni gungoose is the worst vehicle in the game.
> >
> > Gungoose does not beat ghost or warthog. It has near zero protection and lower speed.
>
> ive actually taken an oni gungoose and slaughtered many ghosts in situations where it just 1v1 as for warthogs ive never done it personally but couple shots at the side should be enough to take out passenger/driver

In 1v1s I almost always beat gungeese unless I was already damage. Warthog shooter can decimate gungoose. My friend has done so while I was driving.

> 2533274805075298;16:
> > 2533274850895003;14:
> > > 2535473635314008;13:
> > > > 2533274876041679;12:
> > > > Isn’t all gun-geese just terrible? lol. Maybe it’s just me but I’ve always disliked them in general.
> > >
> > > A gungoose will beat a ghost 9 times out of 10. One well placed shot will kill driver, gunner, and passenger in a warthog.
> > >
> > > I love gun geese, but if you put yourself in a spot where 3 people are looking at you will be team shot of the thing very fast.
> > >
> > > They take a while to get used to but are very decent, especially if your enemy has a good warthog duo going.
> > >
> > > The oni variant of the gungoose is just awful though. Those bouncy nades have horrible shot metrics. If they just took a regular gungoose and made it lock onto arial vehicles it would be better.
> > >
> > > As it is currently, Oni gungoose is the worst vehicle in the game.
> >
> > Gungoose does not beat ghost or warthog. It has near zero protection and lower speed.
>
> You kiddin? I’ve chased down Warthogs more than once after mercilessly killing their woefully unprotected gunner.
>
> Won a lot of ghost duels too.

I 've killed gungoose users with the warthog turret and with the regular ghost. The only thing that gungeese are good for is spaming grenades to protect core. An oni warthog will do a better job at the same price.

I really don’t have any problems with the oni gungosse but I prefer the normal because for me no exist much difference