ONI gungoose is not...

It’s not good. The grenades bounce around and don’t actually kill anything. Does anyone enjoy using it? Any tips? I am considering selling my cache.

You can bounce them off the corners, just don’t stop moving with the gungoose, its not as forgiving as the ghost

Yeah I just sell mine. Unless you’re spawning a gungoose exclusively to use for the infinite nades you’re better off selling them.

Oni gungoose is less reliable cause of the bounce it is normally better to defend with oni but use the others for attack

> 2533274871929668;2:
> You can bounce them off the corners, just don’t stop moving with the gungoose, its not as forgiving as the ghost

Thanks. The tip is much appreciated.

> 2533274875982754;1:
> It’s not good. The grenades bounce around and don’t actually kill anything. Does anyone enjoy using it? Any tips? I am considering selling my cache.

It’s a personal preference. For me I get a lot more kills using any variant of the gungoose but the ONI version… So if I had a few ONIs kicking around I’d sell them for sure. The only way to really get kills with ONI variants is to hit your opponents directly… Whereas with all other variants you can use splash damage too.

> 2533274812303481;3:
> Yeah I just sell mine. Unless you’re spawning a gungoose exclusively to use for the infinite nades you’re better off selling them.

I enjoy using the others. Aim, kill. But the oni gets me killed. :slight_smile:

> 2533274962122285;4:
> Oni gungoose is less reliable cause of the bounce it is normally better to defend with oni but use the others for attack

Thanks I had not thought of that. I think I will keep a few.

> 2533274855815618;6:
> > 2533274875982754;1:
> > It’s not good. The grenades bounce around and don’t actually kill anything. Does anyone enjoy using it? Any tips? I am considering selling my cache.
>
>
> It’s a personal preference. For me I get a lot more kills using any variant of the gungoose but the ONI version… So if I had a few ONIs kicking around I’d sell them for sure. The only way to really get kills with ONI variants is to hit your opponents directly… Whereas with all other variants you can use splash damage too.

That’s been my experience as well.

Nope. Sell the whole dang thing.

They’re tougher than normal Mongooses (for all the good that does), and I’ve found them somewhat useful on Warzone Assault for the Armory portion (you can bounce the grenades through the door like you can a Plasma Caster. If the enemy is hiding in the back corner like they tend to do, you can get some solid kills and help your team.
Other than that…100 RP.

I don’t like the gun-goose as a whole.

the oni gungoose gives you more armor, its good against ghosts, if you shood under the ghost you have the possibilty of oneshot, i hate it if i lose my ultra ghost against a oni gungoose …

Thanks for the tips Spartans!

It would have been much better if they give the ONI variant proximity-detonating grenades, it would actually be worth using them over the lower level versions, maybe they’ll make a change like that at some point

> 2533274910462545;15:
> It would have been much better if they give the ONI variant proximity-detonating grenades, it would actually be worth using them over the lower level versions, maybe they’ll make a change like that at some point

Agreed. I am waiting for the ui improvements today hopefully they added ability to sell multiple reqs and will sell most of them.

Warzone assault. I normally don’t use mine unless I have someone in my party that is good with them then I use it until I get sniped off and let them have a crack at it. Infinite grenades is a plus, and it takes more of a beating but otherwise I’m disappointed in the gun and being able to bounce. Just shoot the ground between you and them so hopefully the bounce hits them. Good for clearing out bases without driving in the actual thing

I was always having fun to just play around with it

Need energy blades on the front of it so you can ram other vehicles.

I enjoy all the gungooses. They are all a blast. The bounce on the oni really isnt that useful, ive gotten hits on vehicles with bouncing but maybe 2 spartan kills via bouncing.