Oni Chain Gun > Jorge's Chain Gun

Why is a req level 8 mythic chain gun so weak? The Oni chain gun is req level 5 and even has actual explosive bullets! Jorge’s chain gun is in need of so many changes, from damage to the sound it makes when it fires. Seriously? They Used the Saw sound for the gun, they didn’t even put any effort into bringing the sound from the chain gun in Halo Reach. They seriously need to fix this issue because every time I get this in a req pack I sell it instantly.

> 2533275008117146;1:
> Why is a req level 8 mythic chain gun so weak? The Oni chain gun is req level 5 and even has actual explosive bullets! Jorge’s chain gun is in need of so many changes, from damage to the sound it makes when it fires. Seriously? They Used the Saw sound for the gun, they didn’t even put any effort into bringing the sound from the chain gun in Halo Reach. They seriously need to fix this issue because every time I get this in a req pack I sell it instantly.

Why not keep them in case they do end up buffing it?

I think it’s supposed to have explosive rounds, but they messed it up.

I found Jorges chain gun on the ground, it was okay really, I couldn’t tell the explosive rounds though.

I’m yet to unlock Jorge’s Chaingun but I’ve seen a bit of gameplay and it looks decent but not quite a level 8 unless it gets a buff. It should do more damage to vehicles and have a lot more ammo but I think the speed that it kills players is fine but if it doesn’t already, it should have the effect that The Answer has and have a real knockback with the explosive rounds.

I picked it up once and it wasn’t bad, I thought it gave damage boost, but it was actually resistance

> 2533274830929412;5:
> I’m yet to unlock Jorge’s Chaingun but I’ve seen a bit of gameplay and it looks decent but not quite a level 8 unless it gets a buff. It should do more damage to vehicles and have a lot more ammo but I think the speed that it kills players is fine but if it doesn’t already, it should have the effect that The Answer has and have a real knockback with the explosive rounds.

Exactly, it’s a nice weapon and it does a bit of an upgrade.

The ONI chain gun is so much better.

> 2533275031293244;6:
> I picked it up once and it wasn’t bad, I thought it gave damage boost, but it was actually resistance

The boost can be changed.

I used jorges gun today - it was absolute -Yoink- !!!