One Word To Describe FUD

Amateur

> Amateur

Same can be said for your complete and utter worthless attempt at critiquing Forward Unto Dawn.

This thread is ‘amateur’.

Amateur acting of producing? you’re entitled to your opinion but I’d like to know a little more about it. I’ve yet to watch FUD.

Yeah I bet you would have preferred John woo directing with michael bay producing it and action in the style of the matrix.

EDIT: oh the acting? yeah It was okay, sometimes it was ‘meh’

> > Amateur
>
> Same can be said for your complete and utter worthless attempt at critiquing Forward Unto Dawn.
>
> This thread is ‘amateur’.

It is bad. the story so far is slow. and with the big named actors in it. they kinda suck at acting. watching the first episode was a let down. i was hoping to see more of a story other then some kid getting pick on in school for what he believes in.

> Amateur acting of producing? you’re entitled to your opinion but I’d like to know a little more about it. I’ve yet to watch FUD.

I’ll admit the visuals were good, but the acting seemed as if someone was making a mini-film as a part of their high school project. Very amateur.

> > Amateur acting of producing? you’re entitled to your opinion but I’d like to know a little more about it. I’ve yet to watch FUD.
>
> I’ll admit the visuals were good, but the acting seemed as if someone was making a mini-film as a part of their high school project. Very amateur.

Ahh I see. :slight_smile:

I thought they did really good for the budget and time they had. This is a machinima series guys, a live action one.

Of all of the epic space opera why focus on a bunch of silly kids. We want chief now! (or next week!)

> I thought they did really good for the budget and time they had. This is a machinima series guys, a live action one.

no its not a machinima, its only played on there website, but 343 made everything in it

I thought the whole thing was excellent!

> > > Amateur
> >
> > Same can be said for your complete and utter worthless attempt at critiquing Forward Unto Dawn.
> >
> > This thread is ‘amateur’.
>
> It is bad. the story so far is slow. and with the big named actors in it. they kinda suck at acting. watching the first episode was a let down. i was hoping to see more of a story other then some kid getting pick on in school for what he believes in.

I’m not saying it was good or bad. Everyone’s entitled to their opinion.

What I will say is how awful the OP is. You can’t state something is amateur with no reasoning what so ever behind it.

> > I thought they did really good for the budget and time they had. This is a machinima series guys, a live action one.
>
> no its not a machinima, its only played on there website, but 343 made everything in it

Oh that makes much more sense now, I was pretty confused of how machinima can pull something like this off. Anyway, at least 343i did something with it unlike bungie ever did. Which begs the question, wasn’t there a halo movie in the making around 06-08? I feel as if one trailer came out for it?

Fans.

Firstly Whats FUD

PS im a NOOBIE

> Firstly Whats FUD
>
> PS im a NOOBIE

Forward unto Dawn.

Can you please show us some of your work?

> Firstly Whats FUD
>
> PS im a NOOBIE

FUD = Forward Unto Dawn.

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn is the Official Halo Live-Action Web Series. Currently, there’s one episode up on Machinima Prime with the other 4 airing every Friday from now, till Halo 4’s release.

FUD is CHARACTER DRIVEN. So, let them build some effing plot first, THEN they can start blowing stuff up. yes, the acting is sub-par, yes its obvious the budget wasn’t big. Its a WEB SERIES, not a feature film or a tv series.

I thought it was pretty awesome myself. I didn’t go into it expecting freaking awesome acting and post production. It’s exactly as how I thought it would be.

Good job, 343. They sure know how to do extended universe well.

> > > Amateur
> >
> > Same can be said for your complete and utter worthless attempt at critiquing Forward Unto Dawn.
> >
> > This thread is ‘amateur’.
>
> It is bad. the story so far is slow. and with the big named actors in it. they kinda suck at acting. watching the first episode was a let down. i was hoping to see more of a story other then some kid getting pick on in school for what he believes in.

It’s the first episode of course it’s going to start off slow. It’s just introducing us to the characters and their beliefs/ views etc as well as their roles. The leader, the jock-ish type one, the best friend, the pressure that the main character has to be successful due to his ODST brother and colonel mother while still maintaining his controversial beliefs. Cliche I know, but it works. The story will progress as it goes on.

I thought it was great and even sympathised with and understood the main character, but I reckon that might be because of my own views on current wars.

Anyone who expected a AAA action film was foolish to begin with.