One week ban?

I just got banned for a week for absolutely no reason. This is pretty stupid why would I be banned. I’ve never cheated I don’t K/D boost on guests. 343 what are you doing.

i would look into your history but im busy.

im sure it is indeed your fault. it rarely is a mistake.

> I just got banned for a week for absolutely no reason. This is pretty stupid why would I be banned. I’ve never cheated I don’t K/D boost on guests. 343 what are you doing.

You wrote this 11 minutes ago, 8 minutes ago you were playing CTF, are we missing something ???

That CTF game was the last game I played. I really can’t see anything that I would of done wrong. I don’t back out from try hards. If fact kids back out against me all the time. If that’s even grounds for a ban. I would really like to know the basis I’ve been banned on

> That CTF game was the last game I played. I really can’t see anything that I would of done wrong. I don’t back out from try hards. If fact kids back out against me all the time. If that’s even grounds for a ban. I would really like to know the basis I’ve been banned on

Thanks for clarifying that, I was thinking, what planet is he on, he’s playing, there’s an official thread for bans, I would ask there, I had a look at your games, I see nothing.

Here’s a link for you.

Please discuss bans here. Thanks.