One tiny thing that was bugging me, Nothing major.

This here concerns the menu music for Halo CE and Halo 2. As you know, you are listening to the anniversary arrangements of each music track when you’re selecting a mission, or setting up a custom game with your buddies. But there’s just one issue with this…
There isn’t an option to toggle the the classic menu music for those games. You’re stuck with the remastered versions. I think it’d be pretty nice if we had that option.

> 2533274884878459;1:
> This here concerns the menu music for Halo CE and Halo 2. As you know, you are listening to the anniversary arrangements of each music track when you’re selecting a mission, or setting up a custom game with your buddies. But there’s just one issue with this…
> There isn’t an option to toggle the the classic menu music for those games. You’re stuck with the remastered versions. I think it’d be pretty nice if we had that option.

For CE, you definitely can change the music options, i just did it with my friends

> > This here concerns the menu music for Halo CE and Halo 2. As you know, you are listening to the anniversary arrangements of each music track when you’re selecting a mission, or setting up a custom game with your buddies. But there’s just one issue with this…
> > There isn’t an option to toggle the the classic menu music for those games. You’re stuck with the remastered versions. I think it’d be pretty nice if we had that option.
>
> For CE, you definitely can change the music options, i just did it with my friends

That’s in-game stuff, I’m talking about the menu.