One tiny thing I hope is in Halo 4.

When you are viewing your Spartan model in the game armory and rotating it with the thumb stick, I hope that the rotation speed for the model is proportional to how far you moved the thumb stick. I’ve grown to dislike the binary system that currently exists.

Well now in halo 4 you are able to choose a pose for for spartan IV so when people view your spartan it will show the pose that you selected.

> Well now in halo 4 you are able to choose a pose for for spartan IV so when people view your spartan it will show the pose that you selected.

hopefully along with this, we can choose what weapon we equip, because i am a pilot, and a vehicle operator, and i SUCK with precision weapons, so i don’t want my spartan to be holding a DMR or Sniper rifle

> Well now in halo 4 you are able to choose a pose for for spartan IV so when people view your spartan it will show the pose that you selected.

Which is going to be awesome! AMERICAH!

Talk about particular. Wow, I have never even thought about that.

:open_mouth: omg that is sweet!

I rotated my spartan but I forgot if it was organic or binary [:(].

> > Well now in halo 4 you are able to choose a pose for for spartan IV so when people view your spartan it will show the pose that you selected.
>
> hopefully along with this, we can choose what weapon we equip, because i am a pilot, and a vehicle operator, and i SUCK with precision weapons, so i don’t want my spartan to be holding a DMR or Sniper rifle

It would be awesome if your Spartan poses with the weapon you’re the most deadly with. :smiley:

> > Well now in halo 4 you are able to choose a pose for for spartan IV so when people view your spartan it will show the pose that you selected.
>
> Which is going to be awesome! <mark>AMERICAH!</mark>

saves

sets as wallpaper

> Talk about particular. Wow, I have never even thought about that.

It’s a tiny thing I know, and nothing I would cancel my preorder over, but I’m so happy with what I’ve seen of Halo 4 so far that my focus is drawn to the smallest gripe.

67 days to go…

>
> hopefully along with this, we can choose what weapon we equip, because i am a pilot, and a vehicle operator, and i SUCK with precision weapons, so i don’t want my spartan to be holding a DMR or Sniper rifle

The people who drive the warthogs never get enough credit.

> > > Well now in halo 4 you are able to choose a pose for for spartan IV so when people view your spartan it will show the pose that you selected.
> >
> > hopefully along with this, we can choose what weapon we equip, because i am a pilot, and a vehicle operator, and i SUCK with precision weapons, so i don’t want my spartan to be holding a DMR or Sniper rifle
>
> It would be awesome if your Spartan poses with the weapon you’re the most deadly with. :smiley:

I would be with my fist u ready to mellee lol.

I’d like to see mine and others weapon skins in the spartan portraits too :smiley:

That awesome!!