One tiny little thing I've noticed...

Now, first off, I’m loving the beta so far. Everything is just great, love the gunplay, the movent flows wonderfully, the new abilities feel fresh and add a new level of awesomeness (and don’t rant at me purists, that’s my opinion)

Now one of the main things that I really love is the sounds. The soundtrack is beautiful, the guns sound powerful, and all the little bleeps from smartscope down to sounds on the map just add to the immersion. But there’s one tiny sound that’s gone. When you pick up ammo for a new weapon, there’s no real indication other than the ammo counter going up. Before there would be a little sound and it would come up on the feed "picked up X number of rounds for Y. Now I know it’s just a beta, and this is a super tiny thing, but I’m loving it so much this is all I can really criticise right now…

Yeah it is missing. Not essential but definitely handy and something that should be in there. Probably just a beta thing.

Well that is why we are having a beta :wink:

Lots of people have been complaining about all the stupid bleeps. And not only do you like them, but you want more bleeps added lol. I really don’t get some people.

There is no reason for all those stupid bleeps when i ADS.

> 2533274819972866;4:
> Lots of people have been complaining about all the stupid bleeps. And not only do you like them, but you want more bleeps added lol. I really don’t get some people.
>
> There is no reason for all those stupid bleeps when i ADS.

Bleep!

I guess I just like bleeps.

> 2533274902304093;5:
> > 2533274819972866;4:
> > Lots of people have been complaining about all the stupid bleeps. And not only do you like them, but you want more bleeps added lol. I really don’t get some people.
> >
> > There is no reason for all those stupid bleeps when i ADS.
>
>
> Bleep!
>
> I guess I just like bleeps.

I like to think it is a live censorship team bleeping out the swearing they do as they get shot.

But to OP. Yeah. I noticed that too. Would like to have it back.