One thing you would add to Halo 4.

Hey guys,

Well the title says it all, one thing you would add to Halo 4.
Only add thigs that actually make sense in the game, not something like; “I would add a barrel gun and when you fire it MC screams DO A BARREL ROLL!!!”

Anyways the one thing I would add would be a feature to explore the Broken Frigate you’re on when you entered the Planet.

It’s sort of like when Chief walks by at certain points of the Frigate Cortana would tell him what happened while he was in Cry-Sleep.

Note: I doubt 343i would add any of the things we list here, or maybe some are included in Halo 4 without us knowing it.

Dual wielding.

Armor Lock, Pre TU

-short hair, don’t care

Ranked playlists (YES, first to say it!)

> Dual wielding.

No never again the only good thing to come out of halo in the last 3 years was the removal of dual wielding it limited the use of the dreaded noob-combo.

Bots for Custom games

> Armor Lock, Pre TU
>
> -short hair, don’t care

Why in the hell would anyone want -Yoinking!- armorlock back in any form it’s a -Yoink- ability.

> > Armor Lock, Pre TU
> >
> > -short hair, don’t care
>
> Why in the hell would anyone want -Yoinking!- armorlock back in any form it’s a -Yoink!- ability.

I presume he’s just trolling

> > > Armor Lock, Pre TU
> > >
> > > -short hair, don’t care
> >
> > Why in the hell would anyone want -Yoinking!- armorlock back in any form it’s a -Yoink!- ability.
>
> I presume he’s just trolling

No I am just shocked how many idiots there are out there who want to see this -Yoink- return.

> > > Armor Lock, Pre TU
> > >
> > > -short hair, don’t care
> >
> > Why in the hell would anyone want -Yoinking!- armorlock back in any form it’s a -Yoink!- ability.
>
> I presume he’s just trolling

You would right that i got the appropriate response out of him.

If i were to troll, it be much more humorous in nature and not so obvious.

> Ranked playlists (YES, first to say it!)

Finally someone who’s not a -Yoinking!- idiot, Really they should just make it just like HALO 3 but with entirely new campaign.

Dual-wielding for customs. If not that, then flamethrower.

The ability to play as a Hunter in custom games.

Or the ability to use the shields the jackels have.

The best scenario I can describe how it would work is another player fires a rocket right at you. You use the shield to absorb the impact and the shield collapses. You will survive the direct shot but your personal shield would be down 75%. Giving you a chance to get out of a sisituation you normally would be dead in. But, also leaving you venerable to maybe two DRM shots. One for your personal shield and another at your head.

I don’t know I think it would be cool. More balanced than Armor Lock.

Numerical Ranking System
and

Server browser for custom games(like BF3)

> Bots for Custom games

^^THIS^^

MA5K carbine, M7S smg, M6C pistol with silencer, SPI armor.

Please :3

> Numerical Ranking System
> and
>
> Server browser for custom games(like BF3)

No server browser -Yoinked!- up bf3 and rent a server made it if you where good a admin on the other team could kick you just cuz your good or you use a weapon they don’t like.

> > Numerical Ranking System
> > and
> >
> > Server browser for custom games(like BF3)
>
> No server browser -Yoinked!- up bf3 and rent a server made it if you where good a admin on the other team could kick you just cuz your good or you use a weapon they don’t like.

It would be just for custom games.

Firefight.

> > Bots for Custom games
>
> ^^THIS^^

^^THIS^^