One thing that gets my mad...

Before I go into this ill iterate my point as I have in past posts I LOVE HALO 4, BUT 343 is really -Yoink!- me off in a few regards and that is BALANCING issues. I read somewhere (forgot where) on their “to do” list for the Coming TU is to “Investigate sandbox unbalance reports/issues”… <.< >.> please tell me someone gets the hilarity of that? that statement says is all that they think the game they shipped is balanced, lets get into a few things here that need balancing, how to balance them and why no matter how many counters there are available they are still at their core “Unbalanced”

DMR- Big one, 343 stated that each weapon in the sandbox has a spot/purpse and is not supposed to be used outside of that range/purpose, I see DMR users weilding this weapon to great effect at ALL ranges Long/medium and close. No matter what the DMR lovers say (I dont hate it, I use it in situations but my love is the BR) This or no other weapon is supposed to be able to be used this way.

Boltshot- Once again I use this weapon in certain situations but I still admit it is overpowered to all hell and back, The ability to spawn with a shotgun? Sure you can hear it coming with its charge but still, it throws of CQC/melee system to the point where I dont even engage in CQC anymore (which I hate because I cant ninja without it! lol)

Assault RIfle- I at first loved what they did with this and I still do, the power is where it should be…as for the range, it needs a little bit of a nerf in the range catagory just a bit, I have seen players almost AR snipe with it and beat BR users because of its range, thats not right fundamentally no matter what the skill range of the player using either weapon.

Active Camo- Really? lower how long you can use it and disable the ability for AA efficiency to be used on it, that’ll really put a damper on the camo campers party (and yes YOU do need a damper put on it, camo camping is the worse thing that could ever happen to halo and im not anywhere near joking)

Vehicles- In BTB disable the ability to carry the plasma pistol and maybe the nades and make them both ordinance drops, either that or severly Buff the vehicles, It doesnt take any teamwork to take out a vehicle anymore, I PP them then double nade them and BAM their done, Its to the point where im not afraid of the tank (and im not) my party member says “They have the tank!” and literally my response is (whips out PP) “Ill be there in a second”

and last FOR THE LOVE OF GOD 343 listen to your damn community! not the -Yoink!- big brother standing behind you, THEY DO NOT HAVE THIS GAMES BEST INTEREST AT HEART ONLY HOW MUCH $ IT BRINGS IN!!! YOU KNOW THIS!!!

Make smaller maps, impliment and in game viewable Skill rank and make a classic H3/H2 style as well as keep Infinity slayer with the sandbox TU and some forge fixes and this game will be as close to perfect as possible.

I dont mean for this post to be a debate as to why x/y does/does not need a nerf. It is all My Opinion and my observations from playing and loving this game from the release day.

Goodnight.

I feel you on everything except the vehicles, even though the plasma pistol and plasma grenades are annoying.

I think people driving around in vehicles without you being able to stop them would be annoying, So I am happy about the PP and plasma nades.

Who wants to be spawn camped by a gauss warthog or a tank, maybe ever splattered constantly by a ghost noob?

Cmon get real. Vehicles don’t need more power.

Plus they all spawn fast enough.

Maybe don’t be so dumb and spam your vehicle near people and be careful more.

Interesting… Drifts into deep thought

Nah, I can’t see what you are on about.

> Before I go into this ill iterate my point as I have in past posts I LOVE HALO 4, BUT 343 is really -Yoink!- me off in a few regards and that is BALANCING issues. I read somewhere (forgot where) on their “to do” list for the Coming TU is to “Investigate sandbox unbalance reports/issues”… <.< >.> please tell me someone gets the hilarity of that? that statement says is all that they think the game they shipped is balanced, lets get into a few things here that need balancing, how to balance them and why no matter how many counters there are available they are still at their core “Unbalanced”
>
> DMR- Big one, 343 stated that each weapon in the sandbox has a spot/purpse and is not supposed to be used outside of that range/purpose, I see DMR users weilding this weapon to great effect at ALL ranges Long/medium and close. No matter what the DMR lovers say (I dont hate it, I use it in situations but my love is the BR) This or no other weapon is supposed to be able to be used this way.
>
> Boltshot- Once again I use this weapon in certain situations but I still admit it is overpowered to all hell and back, The ability to spawn with a shotgun? Sure you can hear it coming with its charge but still, it throws of CQC/melee system to the point where I dont even engage in CQC anymore (which I hate because I cant ninja without it! lol)
>
> Assault RIfle- I at first loved what they did with this and I still do, the power is where it should be…as for the range, it needs a little bit of a nerf in the range catagory just a bit, I have seen players almost AR snipe with it and beat BR users because of its range, thats not right fundamentally no matter what the skill range of the player using either weapon.
>
> Active Camo- Really? lower how long you can use it and disable the ability for AA efficiency to be used on it, that’ll really put a damper on the camo campers party (and yes YOU do need a damper put on it, camo camping is the worse thing that could ever happen to halo and im not anywhere near joking)
>
> Vehicles- In BTB disable the ability to carry the plasma pistol and maybe the nades and make them both ordinance drops, either that or severly Buff the vehicles, It doesnt take any teamwork to take out a vehicle anymore, I PP them then double nade them and BAM their done, Its to the point where im not afraid of the tank (and im not) my party member says “They have the tank!” and literally my response is (whips out PP) “Ill be there in a second”
>
> <mark>and last FOR THE LOVE OF GOD 343 listen to your damn community! not the -Yoink!- big brother standing behind you, THEY DO NOT HAVE THIS GAMES BEST INTEREST AT HEART ONLY HOW MUCH $ IT BRINGS IN!!! YOU KNOW THIS!!!</mark>
>
> Make smaller maps, impliment and in game viewable Skill rank and make a classic H3/H2 style as well as keep Infinity slayer with the sandbox TU and some forge fixes and this game will be as close to perfect as possible.
>
> I dont mean for this post to be a debate as to why x/y does/does not need a nerf. It is all My Opinion and my observations from playing and loving this game from the release day.
>
> Goodnight.

its a business first and foremost. they must do what will sell. if 200 people would love something changed its not going to happen. its all about numbers man.

> > Before I go into this ill iterate my point as I have in past posts I LOVE HALO 4, BUT 343 is really -Yoink!- me off in a few regards and that is BALANCING issues. I read somewhere (forgot where) on their “to do” list for the Coming TU is to “Investigate sandbox unbalance reports/issues”… <.< >.> please tell me someone gets the hilarity of that? that statement says is all that they think the game they shipped is balanced, lets get into a few things here that need balancing, how to balance them and why no matter how many counters there are available they are still at their core “Unbalanced”
> >
> > DMR- Big one, 343 stated that each weapon in the sandbox has a spot/purpse and is not supposed to be used outside of that range/purpose, I see DMR users weilding this weapon to great effect at ALL ranges Long/medium and close. No matter what the DMR lovers say (I dont hate it, I use it in situations but my love is the BR) This or no other weapon is supposed to be able to be used this way.
> >
> > Boltshot- Once again I use this weapon in certain situations but I still admit it is overpowered to all hell and back, The ability to spawn with a shotgun? Sure you can hear it coming with its charge but still, it throws of CQC/melee system to the point where I dont even engage in CQC anymore (which I hate because I cant ninja without it! lol)
> >
> > Assault RIfle- I at first loved what they did with this and I still do, the power is where it should be…as for the range, it needs a little bit of a nerf in the range catagory just a bit, I have seen players almost AR snipe with it and beat BR users because of its range, thats not right fundamentally no matter what the skill range of the player using either weapon.
> >
> > Active Camo- Really? lower how long you can use it and disable the ability for AA efficiency to be used on it, that’ll really put a damper on the camo campers party (and yes YOU do need a damper put on it, camo camping is the worse thing that could ever happen to halo and im not anywhere near joking)
> >
> > Vehicles- In BTB disable the ability to carry the plasma pistol and maybe the nades and make them both ordinance drops, either that or severly Buff the vehicles, It doesnt take any teamwork to take out a vehicle anymore, I PP them then double nade them and BAM their done, Its to the point where im not afraid of the tank (and im not) my party member says “They have the tank!” and literally my response is (whips out PP) “Ill be there in a second”
> >
> > <mark>and last FOR THE LOVE OF GOD 343 listen to your damn community! not the -Yoink!- big brother standing behind you, THEY DO NOT HAVE THIS GAMES BEST INTEREST AT HEART ONLY HOW MUCH $ IT BRINGS IN!!! YOU KNOW THIS!!!</mark>
> >
> > Make smaller maps, impliment and in game viewable Skill rank and make a classic H3/H2 style as well as keep Infinity slayer with the sandbox TU and some forge fixes and this game will be as close to perfect as possible.
> >
> > I dont mean for this post to be a debate as to why x/y does/does not need a nerf. It is all My Opinion and my observations from playing and loving this game from the release day.
> >
> > Goodnight.
>
> its a business first and foremost. they must do what will sell. if 200 people would love something changed its not going to happen. its all about numbers man.

See I understand that, bu they NEED to look at it like this, sure that may sell to begin with, but look at the Population numbers (I know their not exactly the most accurate but they still count)

I mostly agree with this. The DMR needs to have it’s aim assist range cut from 120M to 90M and maybe it’s kill time reduced to 1.9 sec compared to the BR’s 1.8 sec. That way the BR will have it’s niche in close range against the DMR and the DMR will have the long range niche. Also I think vehicles are fine, honestly I can’t stand it when people just jump in vehicles the whole game.

nerf homing on plasma nades
nerf my dmr
buff my carbine
buff my vehilces
remove BS

better yet just remove loadouts

I agree with the vehicles point. I don’t even think about getting in vehicle. I never would of thought “hey, I’m gonna skip the tank since I can stay alive long AND get more kills with my starting DMR”. Something has to be done about vehicles.

> Before I go into this ill iterate my point as I have in past posts I LOVE HALO 4, BUT 343 is really -Yoink!- me off in a few regards and that is BALANCING issues. I read somewhere (forgot where) on their “to do” list for the Coming TU is to “Investigate sandbox unbalance reports/issues”… <.< >.> please tell me someone gets the hilarity of that? that statement says is all that they think the game they shipped is balanced, lets get into a few things here that need balancing, how to balance them and why no matter how many counters there are available they are still at their core “Unbalanced”
>
> DMR- Big one, 343 stated that each weapon in the sandbox has a spot/purpse and is not supposed to be used outside of that range/purpose, I see DMR users weilding this weapon to great effect at ALL ranges Long/medium and close. No matter what the DMR lovers say (I dont hate it, I use it in situations but my love is the BR) This or no other weapon is supposed to be able to be used this way.
>
> Boltshot- Once again I use this weapon in certain situations but I still admit it is overpowered to all hell and back, The ability to spawn with a shotgun? Sure you can hear it coming with its charge but still, it throws of CQC/melee system to the point where I dont even engage in CQC anymore (which I hate because I cant ninja without it! lol)
>
> Assault RIfle- I at first loved what they did with this and I still do, the power is where it should be…as for the range, it needs a little bit of a nerf in the range catagory just a bit, I have seen players almost AR snipe with it and beat BR users because of its range, thats not right fundamentally no matter what the skill range of the player using either weapon.
>
> Active Camo- Really? lower how long you can use it and disable the ability for AA efficiency to be used on it, that’ll really put a damper on the camo campers party (and yes YOU do need a damper put on it, camo camping is the worse thing that could ever happen to halo and im not anywhere near joking)
>
> Vehicles- In BTB disable the ability to carry the plasma pistol and maybe the nades and make them both ordinance drops, either that or severly Buff the vehicles, It doesnt take any teamwork to take out a vehicle anymore, I PP them then double nade them and BAM their done, Its to the point where im not afraid of the tank (and im not) my party member says “They have the tank!” and literally my response is (whips out PP) “Ill be there in a second”
>
> and last FOR THE LOVE OF GOD 343 listen to your damn community! not the -Yoink!- big brother standing behind you, THEY DO NOT HAVE THIS GAMES BEST INTEREST AT HEART ONLY HOW MUCH $ IT BRINGS IN!!! YOU KNOW THIS!!!
>
> Make smaller maps, impliment and in game viewable Skill rank and make a classic H3/H2 style as well as keep Infinity slayer with the sandbox TU and some forge fixes and this game will be as close to perfect as possible.
>
> I dont mean for this post to be a debate as to why x/y does/does not need a nerf. It is all My Opinion and my observations from playing and loving this game from the release day.
>
> Goodnight.

i agree…i miss bungie…343 only cares about the money…which is why they will prolly put halo to rest befor halo6…because theyre -Yoink!- so many ppl off no one is going to want to buy the pice of crap…i love halo…i have sence the first game…always hated other shooter games cause they just wasnt good enough…halo 4 is not a true halo game…just a futuristic call of duty…ty 343 for making this game so noob friendly its unplayable…i think its safe to say you failed to live up to what halo is…and i can most likly say with the rest of the community that i refuse to spend anymore money on your 60$ coster