One thing I still don't understand about halo 5

It’s your REQ, why aren’t you allowed to grab it again after you die… After you died with it, the game spawns you so by the time you get there (+10 the second respawn time), it’s already despawned…

You can sometimes get to your req but yeah most of the time the game cleans out all weapons on the ground and your gun is gone.

So you use more REQs and run out faster and buy more packs?

I’m pretty sure 343 raised the despawn timer for weapons dropped. Don’t remember what it is now. But I feel that they should add a feature where if you die with your req, and you haven’t shot it yet, you would spawn with it next time. But only after a certain amount of time after you’ve spawned in with it, so that people don’t just hold on to them and use them when they want to

> 2535443666531712;4:
> I’m pretty sure 343 raised the despawn timer for weapons dropped. Don’t remember what it is now. But I feel that they should add a feature where if you die with your req, and you haven’t shot it yet, you would spawn with it next time. But only after a certain amount of time after you’ve spawned in with it, so that people don’t just hold on to them and use them when they want to

its 20 seconds, but yeah, cause there is a lot of times where i’ve spawned onto the enemy, Love spawning near people with energy swords

> 2533274942042829;5:
> > 2535443666531712;4:
> > I’m pretty sure 343 raised the despawn timer for weapons dropped. Don’t remember what it is now. But I feel that they should add a feature where if you die with your req, and you haven’t shot it yet, you would spawn with it next time. But only after a certain amount of time after you’ve spawned in with it, so that people don’t just hold on to them and use them when they want to
>
>
> its 20 seconds, but yeah, cause there is a lot of times where i’ve spawned onto the enemy, Love spawning near people with energy swords

Thanks
And don’t forget those banshee bombs and grenades being thrown into bases from the garage when you have one base on Escape From A.R.C

> 2535443666531712;6:
> > 2533274942042829;5:
> > > 2535443666531712;4:
> > > I’m pretty sure 343 raised the despawn timer for weapons dropped. Don’t remember what it is now. But I feel that they should add a feature where if you die with your req, and you haven’t shot it yet, you would spawn with it next time. But only after a certain amount of time after you’ve spawned in with it, so that people don’t just hold on to them and use them when they want to
> >
> >
> > its 20 seconds, but yeah, cause there is a lot of times where i’ve spawned onto the enemy, Love spawning near people with energy swords
>
>
> Thanks
> And don’t forget those banshee bombs and grenades being thrown into bases from the garage when you have one base on Escape From A.R.C

or you know, any banshee ever

I’ve noticed with the update this has become a bigger problem. I can spawn inside of the building with a power REQ now, great. BUT, I only do so when the base is being contested and 3 enemies are within visual range of my materializing body. Then the very next loadout spawn is 100 yards away, handing the weapon to the enemy and guaranteeing no chance to get it back.

> 2533274819580184;8:
> I’ve noticed with the update this has become a bigger problem. I can spawn inside of the building with a power REQ now, great. BUT, I only do so when the base is being contested and 3 enemies are within visual range of my materializing body. Then the very next loadout spawn is 100 yards away, handing the weapon to the enemy and guaranteeing no chance to get it back.

yeah, for some reason you spawn inside the base now

It’s really to just prevent lag. There’s a bodies, guns, grenades , debris and other crap, with everything not despawning and piling up would cause performance issues

> 2533274942042829;9:
> > 2533274819580184;8:
> > I’ve noticed with the update this has become a bigger problem. I can spawn inside of the building with a power REQ now, great. BUT, I only do so when the base is being contested and 3 enemies are within visual range of my materializing body. Then the very next loadout spawn is 100 yards away, handing the weapon to the enemy and guaranteeing no chance to get it back.
>
>
> yeah, for some reason you spawn inside the base

343 really needs to learn when to pull out… those req packs

> 2533274971565732;10:
> It’s really to just prevent lag. There’s a bodies, guns, grenades , debris and other crap, with everything not despawning and piling up would cause performance issues

Or…prioritize deleting bodies, grenades and non-REQ weapons first over player-spawned REQs, and boom. Problem solved.

> 2533274856723140;12:
> > 2533274971565732;10:
> > It’s really to just prevent lag. There’s a bodies, guns, grenades , debris and other crap, with everything not despawning and piling up would cause performance issues
>
>
> Or…prioritize deleting bodies, grenades and non-REQ weapons first over player-spawned REQs, and boom. Problem solved.

It’s not as easy as you think

> 2533274971565732;13:
> > 2533274856723140;12:
> > > 2533274971565732;10:
> > > It’s really to just prevent lag. There’s a bodies, guns, grenades , debris and other crap, with everything not despawning and piling up would cause performance issues
> >
> >
> > Or…prioritize deleting bodies, grenades and non-REQ weapons first over player-spawned REQs, and boom. Problem solved.
>
>
> It’s not as easy as you think

I’m not saying it’s easy. I’m saying it’s a better alternative to losing hard-earned (debatable since RNG but still) REQs.
“Not easy” is also irrelevant when making a game. If it’s too hard for you to code, then maybe you shouldn’t be in this line of work.

It’s a lot better than it was, but like all things in halo, -Yoink- sometimes does happen. And other times you pick up someone elses REQ and REQ them all to oblivion.

> 2533274942042829;9:
> > 2533274819580184;8:
> > I’ve noticed with the update this has become a bigger problem. I can spawn inside of the building with a power REQ now, great. BUT, I only do so when the base is being contested and 3 enemies are within visual range of my materializing body. Then the very next loadout spawn is 100 yards away, handing the weapon to the enemy and guaranteeing no chance to get it back.
>
>
> yeah, for some reason you spawn inside the base now

It’s a welcome addition, but not when a base is being contested and controlled by an enemy.

> 2533274819580184;16:
> > 2533274942042829;9:
> > > 2533274819580184;8:
> > > I’ve noticed with the update this has become a bigger problem. I can spawn inside of the building with a power REQ now, great. BUT, I only do so when the base is being contested and 3 enemies are within visual range of my materializing body. Then the very next loadout spawn is 100 yards away, handing the weapon to the enemy and guaranteeing no chance to get it back.
> >
> >
> > yeah, for some reason you spawn inside the base now
>
>
> It’s a welcome addition, but not when a base is being contested and controlled by an enemy.

Im not saying its a good thing, I’ve spawned in a base when the enemy was capturing, and the same has happened to me while I am capturing a base