One sided power weapons, constant husky raid

What is up lately with the one sided favor of power weapons, the constant repeat of a low grade weapons again rockets and heavy weapons, compared to a sentinal beam or plasma pistol.
Some game player glitch or take a 0 range hit with a rocket or so, I get suicide instead. This is lately so much b.s. I’m a big halo fan since the original, things like this really makes me not want to play. And no I, I’m not a fortnite person nor Apex.
It’s just sucks flat out. Also I miss the super fiesta only, getting tired of the constant husky raid or other objective type games.

I have been having the same thoughts. I believe it is a server issue. I would assasinate someone and then they somehow kill me.

I’ve recently been lead to believe that weapon loadouts in Fiesta might be MMR based. I could be totally wrong, but still. Something seems off.

> 2533274852897095;1:
> What is up lately with the one sided favor of power weapons, the constant repeat of a low grade weapons again rockets and heavy weapons, compared to a sentinal beam or plasma pistol.
> Some game player glitch or take a 0 range hit with a rocket or so, I get suicide instead. This is lately so much b.s. I’m a big halo fan since the original, things like this really makes me not want to play. And no I, I’m not a fortnite person nor Apex.
> It’s just sucks flat out. Also I miss the super fiesta only, getting tired of the constant husky raid or other objective type games.

Weapons in Fiesta modes are simply RNG however it is defined fact that Husky Raid is domianting over other Super Fiesta gametypes and its also well documented that many people here, myself included, do not like it.

I hate the Fiesta party playlist. Being back h7sky raid

I will never forget the time the enemy team had 2 nornfangs and an answer.

Fiesta is a playlist where you spawn with a random set of weapons and due to this, it’s statistically possible to see instances where the enemy team spawns with a much more powerful set of weapons compared to you own team.

I almost feel like fiesta weapons are MMR based.

> 2533274807993125;8:
> I almost feel like fiesta weapons are MMR based.

Definitely not the case. There’s always going to be variance (you can get a lucky streak or cold streak) but in the long run it’ll balance out.

> 2533275001522797;6:
> I will never forget the time the enemy team had 2 nornfangs and an answer.

The other team one time had the gavel, answer and norfang, at another time 3 of them had incineration canons.